22

The whole day you were crying in your room. Joshua keeps knocking on the door but you said you need some time alone.

You knew it was not his fault and you can't blame him. You don't want Joshua to ignore what his dad asked him to do.

You want to be with him but it won't work this way.

Taking a deep breath, you walk to his room and saw him sleeping.

Joshua's the type that easily wakes up and when he feels your presence, his eyes fluttered open.

"Y/n are you okay? Why did you lock yourself in your room the whole day?" He said that once he saw you and you can't help but started crying again.

Joshua's your weakness. You can't pretend to be strong in front of him.

Slowly he hugs you.

"Don't cry, I'm here," slowly you stopped and looked at him with watery eyes.

"Can we sleep together?" He smiled hearing your question.

"Of course,"

Both of you laid down together and you felt calm being in his arms.

"I once told you that I have trouble sleeping right?" You nodded because you remembered he told you that.

"Ever since we're together, I didn't have any restless night,"

"It's all because of you, I love you so much y/n," he kissed your forehead and you hug him tighter, holding yourself from crying again.

You can't bear to live without Joshua. How can you do everything without him?

"What if I'm gone? Will you have trouble sleeping?" You asked with a shaky voice.

"Of course I will," your heart breaks hearing that.

"Don't cry please, I don't want to see the person I love being sad," he caressed your cheek and you smiled for him.

"Now sleep okay?"

He cooed you and slowly you fell asleep with him.

________________________________

You stared at your reflection in the pool and sighed. You move your feet inside the water disturbing the reflection.

"What's this all about?" A familiar deep voice said.

"Hey won," you said not looking up.

You texted wonwoo saying that you need to meet him at the pool.

"Where's Joshua? He might hate me for seeing you,"

"He's sleeping don't worry," he sat beside you and joined dipping his feet into the pool.

"Did he do something bad to you? If he did I'm going to punch his face," you shook your head.

"No,"

"I'm the one who's doing something bad," you mumbled to yourself and look at wonwoo beside you.

"I'm leaving on Thursday,"

"You're leaving with Joshua?" He raised his eyebrows asking for an explanation.

"No, I'm leaving alone,"

"You broke up with him?"

You told him what happened and he nodded hearing your story.

"I'm going to the states," he stayed quiet before replying.

"If you think that's the best choice, then go for it, do it for yourself y/n, not him,"