16

"How are you these days?"

Here you are with wonwoo in a cafe to meet him because Joshua had asked you to.

"I'm fine," you sip on the mango juice you ordered.

He cleared his throat before beginning.

"Why did you just shut me out? Did I do something wrong?"

"No wonwoo, it just felt wrong,"

"What's wrong?"

"Us, everything," you look into his eyes hoping that he will understand.

"I don't get it, please explain to me,"

"Wonwoo, us having sex without liking each other is already wrong in the first place,"

"But, I like you," you were shocked hearing what he just said.

"Hold on, what?"

"I thought you felt the same towards me,"

"Wonwoo-,"

"So that's why," he said looking down with a fading smile.

"I'm sorry, I should've thought about your feelings,"

"I'm glad we talked about this, it's okay y/n, I understand," he tried to smile but I can see him forcing himself to look okay.

"I'm sorry wonwoo,"

"I gotta say, I'm disappointed with how this ended but thank you anyways y/n for making me happy?" He sips his drink trying to make things less awkward.

You felt guilty but what can you do?

"You too wonwoo,"

_____________________________

Joshua's reading a book in his room when you got home.

"Hey baby, did everything go well?" You laid beside him and hugs you.

"Kind of,"

"Come on smile for me," he caresses your cheeks to make you feel better.

"What's wrong? Did you fight with him?"

"No, he said he likes me," Joshua looks at you not sure what to feel.

"And what did you say? Did you tell him about us?"

"No, I just said sorry and I didn't like him," you laid on his chest trailing your fingers along with it.

"You did the right thing," you sighed because to be honest, all you feel right now is mixed up.

"Let's go out for lunch huh? You must be hungry,"

"Joshua, I'm stressed,"

"I know baby, I'm sorry you have to go through this," he pats your back to calm you down.

______________________________

Well, you managed to get through wonwoo. Not in the best way, but Joshua's right, it feels better to solve it with him directly than just avoiding him.

"Can we get smoothies on the way back?"

Joshua nodded and you're happy. Happy because Joshua always tries his best to make you feel better in any situation.

He understands you and he always accompanies you everywhere you wanted to go.

You both already reached the school gate when suddenly you forgot whether you had to bring your chemistry notebook or not.