10

"Finally exams are over," you stretched and rest your head on Joshua's shoulder.

"Good job," Joshua pats your head and you nodded.

"You too,"

"Okay everyone can I have your attention? Since exams just ended, we're going to held the annual sports day," Joo Hyuk, the class president announced.

"We need to form two teams for a soccer game, come and see me if you want to participate and there are also other sports so I'm going to list everything on the whiteboard and you can fill in the form in my hands,"

"You never participated in soccer," you lifted your head slightly and look at Joshua.

"I know,"

"But you love soccer," to be honest you wanted to look at how Joshua would play. He has a nice figure and you loved it.

"I don't know, doesn't feel like playing here gives me any good," you stayed quiet and respects his decision.

"Wanna go home?" You nodded quickly because you just wanted to rest your body after a week of the exam.

"Yes please, I want to sleep,"

You pushed the chair into the table and put on your backpack.

"Hey y/n, joining anything?" Eunwoo asked you before you could walk.

"Hi Eunwoo, the usual, I never join school sports," you shrugged and glancing at Joshua who's staring at your conversation.

"I'm joining the soccer competition, make sure you'll cheer for me," he grinned and you smiled.

"That's great! I will, good luck!"

"Let's go, Josh," you turn to look Joshua who's thinking about something.

"Wait,"

He just walks over to Seungcheol and they talked about something.

"Sign up me and the boys for soccer, we'll make a team," Joshua said out loud and the whole class just went silent.

You can see the girls in the class started squealing because they can see the boys playing soccer. They never played anything in front of the whole school.

[bless everyone's eyes]

"But you said you don't play," you said confused with his sudden change of mind as you stand in front of Joshua.

"I'll make a change, let's go home," he grabs your wrist and dragged you out of the class.

_______________________________

Sports day finally arrived. Your class made a team shirt in a serenity color.

You decided to just watch them play and cheer with your pom-pom at the reserved seat. They asked you to seat there because you will give them water.

"Class Al1 will go against Al2" [don't ask me why I use this as a class name]

The announcement was made and the boys in my class get ready.

"Goodluck Eunwoo," you said to him when he walks past you to go to the field.

"Thanks, y/n, I'll win your heart today," he winks at you and you can't help but blush.

You were staring Eunwoo when someone who is called Joshua blocks your view.

"Excuse me?" You were trying to look past his broad shoulders.