18

The beach was really beautiful and you got excited as soon as you reached the resort.

Joshua went to the reception to get your room keys. His parents understand that both of you want some privacy so they stayed in a different room.

The moment you opened the door, you ran to the balcony that has a beautiful view of the beach.

The best thing was, there was a private pool in each room.

"Hope you like this," he said and kissed your shoulder.

"Are you kidding me? I didn't regret following you here,"

"Only because of the beach? What about me?" He pouted and you kissed his nose.

"You're the main reason baby,"

"You should rest, we can have dinner when we wake up," he sits you on the bed and you pulled his hand.

"I won't sleep unless you're sleeping with me," he smiled and laid beside you, securing his arms around you.

"You're being such a baby aren't you?"

"I'm only like this with you," you grinned.

"Let's sleep," you nuzzled closer to him.

"I love you, Joshua,"

________________________________

❗️smut scene ahead❗️

"Wake up," you shake Joshua's body slowly to wake him up.

"Let's have dinner," his eyes fluttered open and he sits down.

"Did you just finished taking a bath?" He noticed that you're wearing a bathrobe.

"I want to swim in the pool for a bit after dinner," you said and sits on his lap.

"What do you want to eat?"

"I ordered room service," you whispered into his ears sexily.

He took a deep breath to calm himself down and walk to the table to eat the food that you already ordered.

They aren't many choices of food so you ordered what you think Joshua might eat.

You took one of the fries and shoved it in your mouth. Fish and chips weren't the best options but you're hoping Joshua wouldn't mind.

"Are you okay with what I ordered?" You asked him since he's eating slowly.

"Yeah, of course," he replied and looks down.

Joshua seems weird and you frowned trying to think why he behaved like that. Is it because he just woke up?

Joshua on the other hand tried to hold himself when he saw you wearing the bathrobe.

Your chest was quite exposed and it made him turned on when you sit on his lap.

The dinner was all quiet since Joshua didn't want to talk to you much. When you asked him something, he'll reply to you shortly just to satisfy you.

You're pissed off and finished the meal quickly so you can take a swim at the pool.

"I'll be at the pool if you need me,"

You wiped your mouth and went to the pool. You dip your toe into the water and the temperature was not so cold.

You took your bathrobe off slowly since inside you're wearing a bikini that you've brought.

Feeling the refreshing water over your skin makes you calm. You swim a few times and sit at the corner of the pool.