6

[guys this book is only 3 days published and it got 100 reads🥺 I can't thank you enough, but I promise to write to your expectations]

You knock on Joshua's door feeling nervous. It took a few seconds before the door opened and Joshua standing at the door.

You blushed and smiled at him.

"What's up?"

"Hi Josh, umm I wanted to give you something, can you follow me?" He feels a little confused but nodded.

"Sure?"

You walked to the kitchen with him following you. You took out the brownies that you have baked yesterday from the fridge and put it on the kitchen island.

"I baked this for you to thank you for everything,"

Oh, you don't have to really, it's nothing much,"

"Nope, what you did to help me was very big, so I hope you like them, I hope you don't hate me anymore,"

"Y/n, I told you I never hated you,"

You shrugged but smiled at him.

"I should share this with the others,"

"Oh no, that's for you, I baked extra for everyone,"

He smiled and scratched the back of his neck.

"Thank you,"

You grinned and went to your room. After you closed the door, you put a hand to your chest.

You swear your heart was going to explode in front of him. How can your heart beats this fast because of him?

But you know now that you thanked him, you didn't have any guilt towards him anymore.

______________________________

You were crying over a drama that you're currently watching in your room but that moment was killed when there's a knock on your door.

You paused the tv and opened the door. You almost choked when Joshua's the one who is standing in front of you.

You quickly wipe off your tears and smiled.

"Hi Josh, anything you need?"

"Are you crying?"

"What? No, I'm not," his gaze shifted into your room and looked at your tv.

You closed the door and stand in front of him and grinned.

"Do you need anything?"

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the convenience store with me?"

Joshua? You accompanying him?

"Sure, let me put on something, wait for me downstairs," he nodded and went downstairs while you rushed into your room change your clothes.

You cannot go out wearing this. You look at yourself over the mirror. A sleeveless top and cotton shorts. You chose a sweater and a pair of sweats and went downstairs after changing.

Joshua waited for you in the living room and when he saw you, he stands up and put on his shoes.

"You should've started the car while waiting for me,"

"Can we walk? I mean, if you don't mind," he asked you to make sure you're okay.

"Of course,"