14

❗️smut scene ahead❗️

"Are you sure you wanna do this? We don't have to rush," you look into his eyes and he smiled.

"I'm serious,"

Things kinda get a little steamy? Of course, the kiss was not just it. Joshua discarded your shirt and pajamas while you took off his clothes.

Leaving you only in your undergarments and him only in his sweats.

Sitting on top of him, you kiss him again while palming his bulge through his sweats and his breathing is getting heavier.

Pulling off his sweats, his cock sprung out. You give kitten licks on the tip and Joshua let out small moans.

Teasing him, you sucked and massaged his balls that caused him to lift up his hips in anticipation.

You chuckled.

"Easy baby,"

You slowly feed him to yourself while keeping your eyes locked on his as you begin bobbing your head up and down. You make sure he hits the back of your throat. He leans back, eyes closed and lips parted.

"Fuck y/n,"

You smirk when you heard him swear for the first time.

You slowly took him further into your mouth, hollowing out your cheeks. His stomach clenches and you knew he was close.

You feel turned on just by the sight of him, writhing beneath you, face flushed and one hand in your hair. Knowing that you were the reason causing so much pleasure to him.

You can feel his whole body jerking as he releases down your throat with a loud groan.

You swallowed his thick cum that gives you a salty taste in your mouth.

He pulled you into another deep kiss.

You mewled between kisses because as much as you wanted to kiss him more, you were dripping wet for him. You needed him between you.

"You're my sinful boy Joshua,"

He laid you down and parted your legs with his legs between you.

Kissing your neck down to your cleavage, you let out moans because you loved having his lips on your body.

He unclasped your bra and threw it on the floor. You saw his eyes looking at your bare upper body and you immediately cover yourself up.

He pulled your hands away and kissed your neck again.

"You're beautiful baby, so fucking beautiful," he murmured.

"I'm scared you'll see me differently since that night,"

"I'll never do that baby, I love you," he kisses your forehead and your body arched when his fingers touched your clit.

You were embarrassed because your panties are soaked wet because of him.

He chuckled and pull it down for it to join your other clothes.

Shivers ran down to your spine when he kissed your thigh and slowly made his way up.

"Joshua, mmm,"

You whimpers become louder when he licks your clit. His tongue circled around your clit before taking it into his mouth.

You tugged onto his hair when he slowly sucked on it. Your head falls down and your hips buck slightly against his face.

His made you felt like you were in pure bliss.

You were a moaning mess under him as his tongue thrust into and out of you.