31

Hi guys I'm sorry if I took too long writing this chapter. To be honest I think this is the worse chapter I've written from the entire book. I'm sorry. Hope you'll enjoy it anyway. Love you guys! We're almost to the end!!

Your sleep was disturbed when you felt something on your nose.

"Joshua stop," you whined.

"Joshuaaa," you finally opened your eyes and saw Sophea with her hands holding your face while smiling.

"Good morning mommy, wake up because daddy needs to go to work," Joshua said and you smiled looking at him.

"Hey sweetheart," you said to Sophea and Joshua pulled her from you and you sit down to tie your hair into a messy bun.

"I'll go and make you some breakfast," you kissed Joshua's cheek before wearing clothes to make breakfast.

"Okay, I'll give her a bath,"

You nodded at him and went to the kitchen.

While you were busy making apple juice, Joshua came down carrying Sophea and he puts her down on her high chair.

When he saw you wearing his white button-up shirt from last night and only in your underwear, he groaned lowly to himself.

"Can I not go to work today?" He kissed your neck and you quickly turned to look at him.

"Why? Are you sick?" You put your hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

He chuckled before kissing your hand.

"This sight of you is just, makes me want to stay at home and be with you in bed all day,"

You blushed when he pulls your waist closer to him.

He started to kiss your neck and you closed your eyes.

For a moment, you were dragged by him but you came to your senses and pushed him away.

"Joshua behave," he still tried to kiss you but you hold him from doing so.

"I don't want to,"

"If you behave probably you can get something when you get home," you whispered to his ear and he looks at you.

"Fine,"

________________________________

Joshua's sitting on the couch reading a magazine when his eyes saw you just got out from the shower will a towel wrapped around your body.

"You're home early," you said as you walk towards the bed to wear your clothes.

"Didn't have a lot of work," he said but eyes still fixed on you.

"It's that the magazine we featured in?"

"Yeah,"

Apparently, you and the 13 boys were featured in a business magazine for being successful young CEOs and what amazed everyone was that how close all of you were since high school and even ended up being successful together.

You put back the clothes on the bed and ran to see the magazine with only a towel on your body.

"You look so good in here," you pointed at Joshua inside the picture.

"Y/n can you put on your clothes first please?" You frowned when his jaw clenched.

"Are you perhaps, tempted, Joshua?" You whispered into his ear and kissed his earlobe earning a sigh from him.