29

I'm joking yall how can I end it like that pfft...

"Mom has been asking about you to come to visit her," you look up from your phone and look at him who's getting ready for bed.

You slept in his room everyday now because you do not want to disturb Sophea's bedtime and Joshua bought her a baby cot so you're both not worried if she might fall from the bed.

"She missed me? More than she missed you? Awhh," you teased him and his face turns sour.

"Forget it," he laid down beside you and faced the other way, his back facing you.

"I'm joking Joshuaaa," you hugged him from behind and he pulled you on top of him.

"Let's go to LA, it's time for your parents to meet Sophea," you agreed to him and he smiled.

"Glad your parents didn't kill me,"

You bring Joshua and Sophea to meet your parents and of course, they were surprised to see you return with a grandchild but they were happy anyway.

They didn't have any problem since they've known Joshua since you were friends and he discussed with your father about your job in the states.

Your father agreed to let you stay in Korea with Joshua but you must go to your company once a month to see how it's doing.

"Why would they? They loved you,"

"Are you sure?" He hesitated and you kissed his cheeks.

"Joshua look at me, it's not your fault okay?" He nodded and you smiled.

You know he always blamed himself for the reason you got pregnant too early.

"Let's go to LA next week,"

_________________________________

"Yah Jeonghan, stop making weird faces, she doesn't like it," Seungcheol said to Jeonghan.

Sophea sits on Jeonghan's lap and she just stared at Jeonghan when he makes faces to her.

"What do you know? She pays attention to me," he sticks his tongue out to Seungcheol.

"Yeah she might be thinking 'when will this uncle stop bothering me'," Dino said and Jeonghan is pissed.

He gave Sophea to Joshua and he crossed his arms, feeling angry. Everyone laughed and teased him.

You were happy when everyone decided to gather at this house once a week because they said that they wanted Sophea to be familiar with them.

Joshua's sitting on the living room carpet to play with her since she's on the stage of trying to learn to stand up on her own.

"Can't believe Joshua's a father now," Jun said and everyone nodded.

"I know right, even I couldn't believe I have a daughter," Joshua said while holding Sophea's hand to support her to stand but she eventually falls into his arms.

"It suits you," Jeonghan compliments him.

His face is happy when he heard what Jeonghan said.

"Sophea has more of your features on her than y/n," woozi said observing you both.

"Sophea likes Joshua more than she likes me," you said to everyone.

"Really?" All of them didn't believe what they just heard.

"Totally, if she's crying and Joshua carries her up, she'll stop within seconds," you rolled your eyes and Joshua smiled.

After a while of talking, you looked at wonwoo and mouthed something.