30

"You're too sexy baby," Joshua whispered to you.

"Josh we talked about this, besides nobody's looking," you replied while applying sunscreen to your body.

"There are way too many girls who're sexier than me,"

It's true, you didn't wear your bikini because it was too revealing and you know Joshua wouldn't let you, so instead, you wear a one-piece swimsuit.

"Fine," he gave up.

You then help to apply sunscreen to his body so he wouldn't be too tan.

"Let's go for a swim," you pulled him and you both walked together to the sea.

You can see girls staring at him when you're walking together because who wouldn't?

He's shirtless and only wears grey shorts. With that body and arms, he is the center of attention.

"I don't like it," you stopped walking and he turned to look at you.

"What's wrong?" He frowned at your sudden change of behavior.

"Girls are staring at my man," he chuckled and holds your chin before pecking your lips.

"But this man only looks at her girl,"

He winks and you blushed.

"Come on," he then intertwined his hand with yours and pulled you to walk with him.

Both of you swim together and you wrapped your arms around Joshua's neck.

"For a moment it felt like we have no commitment," he said to you.

"I know, good thing mom agreed to take care of Sophea for the day,"

He smiled before pulling you into a kiss.

"When will you be bored kissing me?" You said after letting you go.

"Never," he carried you bridal style and walked to the deeper part of the water.

"Joshua! Don't you dare,"  you knew what he was going to do.

But it was too late.

He threw you into the water and you screamed.

Joshua waited for you but he didn't see you came back from the water.

"Y/n? Baby, Where are you?" He shouted.

"Y/n?!" He started panicking and started swimming everywhere to look for you.

"Gotcha!" You hugged his body from the back and he immediately hugs you tight.

"Don't do that! I was worried," he removed the strands of hair covering your face.

"You threw me first," you pouted.

"I'm sorry," you grinned and seeing how cute he is when he's worried.

"Let's go eat the food I've packed,"

_________________________________

"Hi mom," you sit at the empty chair beside her.

"Hey sweetheart, did Joshua and Sophea already fell asleep?"

"Safe and sound, he's too tired from swimming," you laughed and look up and stared at the stars.

"Glad you can ease your mind for a bit,"

"Thank you for taking care of Sophea," you hold her hand to show how much you appreciated her help.

"She's a good girl, didn't have to watch her so much,"