7

It's currently a free period for your class and you decided to finish your maths homework so you won't have to do it at home.

You're stuck at a question and you tried to refer your notes on how to solve it but you can't. You used to ask Woozi on maths question but he's now sleeping and you tried to look around.

Wonwoo's sleeping, Jun's doing his homework, Jeonghan's sleeping, Dokyeom, Seungkwan, and the others are sleeping. Except for Joshua who is beside you.

He's reading a storybook. You hesitated to ask him and glance at him.

Should you ask him?

"Are you going to keep looking at me or ask the question?" He said without looking at you.

"I don't know how to solve this," you finally said, giving up.

"It's because you're sleeping during that part,"

He takes your pen and started explaining the question.

You can't focus because his body was so close to yours and you can smell his musky cologne.

"Do you get it?" You came back to reality when he asked you.

"Huh? Umm-"

"Did you not hear everything I just said?" He looks at you in disbelief.

"No, sorry," you look down feeling guilty and he sighed.

"I'm gonna explain it again, listen to me okay?"

You nodded and he started explaining from the beginning. This time, you listened carefully and understand what he's saying.

"Got it?" You nodded and smiled.

"Thanks, Josh,"

"Joshua,"

He was about to continue to read his book and stopped when you called him.

"Let's go to the mall today,"

"I'm lazy,"

"But I accompanied you to the convenience store," you pouted trying to make him agree to you.

"Fine,"

You grinned happily knowing that you win against him and continued doing your work.

|| ❗️smut scene ahead❗️

3 months later

You and Joshua grew closer each day and you both always go everywhere together. There's no awkwardness between you both like it used to. He always smiled when he's with you and you got to learn a new side of him. The funny and playful Joshua.

You sat in the living room with Joshua and watched a movie while eating popcorns together.

You felt your phone vibrated in your pocket and you took it out.

Message from Wonwoo:
Come to my room

Wonwoo, I'm watching a movie with Joshua

Wonwoo:
It's not going to take long, I promise

You hesitated to go to his room in a situation like this because you're scared Joshua might be suspicious.

"Who texted you?"

"Umm, wonwoo, he needs help on something,"