9

"Joshuaaa let's go!!" You whined at Joshua by shaking his body in the kitchen.

"No," he took another bite of his toast and ignored you.

"Please,"

"Go ask somebody else, Jeonghan or Mingyu and the others are free,"

"But you're free too," you pouted.

"No,"

"Fine, I'll call Eunwoo to accompany me then," you knew he wouldn't keep quiet hearing his name.

For the past week, Eunwoo's been trying to grab your attention. He would sometimes give you snacks in class or even offered you to have recess with him.

Being a nice friend you are, you couldn't leave Joshua alone and rejected every time he offered you.

"Come on y/n it's exam week, why would you want to go to a theme park?"

"I want to release my stress," you grinned hoping he would agree.

"Stress my foot,"

"Where's Eunwoo's number? I think I save it on my phone," Joshua's eyes widened and snatch your phone from your hand.

"Why do you even have his number in your phone?" He scrolls through your contact trying to search for Eunwoo's number.

"Jealous much,"

He scoffed when you took your phone back from him.

"I don't have his number Josh, I was joking," he rolled his eyes and drinks his coffee.

"If you don't get ready in 10 minutes, we're not going," you smiled after he finally agreed with you and gave him a hug.

"Love youuu,"

After that, you ran to your room to get changed.

Little did you know that the hug that you gave Joshua made him stirred.

________________________________

After queuing about 30 minutes, both of you managed to get inside the theme park. You were so excited because you can't remember when is the last time you went to one.

You pulled Joshua to queue at the line to the roller coaster.

Joshua looked at you with a boring face.

"Can't you smile for me?"

"How can I? You dragged me here,"

"I told you I can go with Eunwoo," you scoffed and turn to the other side.

"Say that again I dare you and I'll leave you here,"

You sealed your mouth shut and waited patiently for the line to move forward.

It didn't take long until it was your turn. Your seat and Joshua are in the middle and you choose to sit beside him.

The roller coaster went up so high and when it comes down with a high speed, both you and Joshua screamed.

"Now you're smiling," you said while you both exited the roller coaster. He smiled.

"You love the ride, didn't you? Come on Joshua admit it," he nodded in defeat.

"Well, it was fun,"

You giggled seeing Joshua's hair is messed up and tiptoed to repair it. You both heard a shutter click and saw someone taking a picture of you and Joshua.