25

(This chapter is edited as there were a lot of mistakes)

One and a half years later...

You took off your shades and took a breath of the clean fresh air.

"Finally home!" You squealed by yourself and pulled your luggage with you.

Taking a cab home, you look at the baby sleeping soundly in your arms.

Your baby.

You thought about how she came into your life and makes you happy every day watching her growing up.

You named her Sophea since she was born in the states.

"We're here," the taxi driver cuts your daydream.

"Thank you, here's the money," you paid the driver and took your stuff with you.

Wonwoo told you that currently, nobody is living at the home that all of you used to live in and you thought it might be a good place to settle down for a few days before visiting your parents.

You look at Sophea who's wide awake and looks at you with her big eyes.

"Look who's awake just in time!" You pinched her nose playfully and she giggled.

"Let's see where mommy lives during her senior year,"

You took your spare keys and unlocked the door. Memories immediately came to you and you can remember your good moments.

Looking around, you were surprised that the house was so clean and there was no speck of dust.

"It's so clean,"

Before entering your room, you look at the room that was always opposite to yours.

Joshua's.

"Come on Sophea, it's time for you to take a bath, let me get your toys," you tried to get him off your mind.

Your room was also very clean and it didn't seem like it was left for two years.

"Did someone cleaned the house?"

Or maybe they hired house cleaning to clean the house monthly.

You ignored what's playing on your mind and set up the bath for your daughter.

Sophea always enjoyed her bath time because there are toys for her to play with.

After giving a bath to her, you wrapped her in a white towel and wiped her body.

She suddenly starts crying after you put on her clothes.

"Why are you crying? Are you hungry? Is it your mealtime?" You carried her up and tried to calm her down.

"Let's eat some puree huh?"

You went downstairs and laid her down on the living room carpet since it's wide and she won't hurt herself while you prepare her food.

Her wailing keeps getting louder every second and you rushed yourself.

You were pouring the puree into a bowl and she stopped crying.

"That's my good girl, your foods rea-," you stopped when you look at Sophea.

"Joshua?" Joshua was squatting beside Sophea and she just stared at him and didn't cry.

"She's hungry, you might want to feed her before she starts crying again," he said to you and went upstairs passing by you without saying anything.