BONUS +2

You sighed while your fingers keep on pressing the remote to change the channel.

Joshua's gone for 4 days already because he has a business trip in the states.

You missed him terribly.

He'll be back in two days but you don't know why did this time you felt so lost without him.

He calls you every day to check on you and Sophea but that's not enough.

"Mommy," Sophea came to you while rubbing her eyes. She just got up from her sleep.

"Hey you're up," you pulled her to sit beside you.

"I'm hungry," she rubs her tummy.

"You are?"

"You want mommy to cook some food for you?" She nodded.

"Do you want jajangmyeon?" She nodded again and you smiled. She's exactly like Joshua when he's hungry.

"Okay, I'll make it for you,"

You walked to the kitchen to cook while she watches the tv and you're glad the tv distracts her.

It didn't last long when Sophea comes to you.

"Can I call daddy?"

Of course, she can't live a single day without hearing Joshua's voice. So do you.

"Maybe he's busy sweetheart," you squatted down to be the same level as her. She was about to cry but you quickly took out your phone.

"But let's try calling him hmm?" She wipes the tears that almost came out.

After pressing Joshua's number on your phone for facetime, you handed Sophea the phone and she walks to the living room.

"Hey princess!" You can hear Joshua's voice from the distance.

"Daddy!" She screamed happily when she saw Joshua's face on the screen.

"Where's mommy?" He asked her daughter.

"Mommy's in the kitchen," her small fingers pointed towards you and you immediately signaled her to keep quiet.

It's not that you don't want to talk to him, you're scared that you might cry when seeing his face.

"You missed daddy?" She nodded.

"Daddy missed you too pumpkin,"

"Can you guess where daddy is?" He shows around and Sophea squinted her eyes, trying to guess where is the place.

"Home," you chuckled when you heard her answer.

Home? You wish.

"Correct!" The door flung open and Joshua was standing at the front door. You dropped the knife on the chopping board while staring at his figure.

"Daddy!" Sophea immediately runs towards him and gives him a big hug. He lets go of his luggage and hugs her back.

His eyes then met yours. He lifted Sophea up and place her on the couch before walking to you.

"Hey baby," he pulls you into a hug and you can't help but started crying.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He pulls away from the hug when he felt you sobbing.

"I missed you," he smiled slightly.

"I missed you too babe," he kissed your forehead and then your nose and then your lips.

"What's with the sudden mood?" He whispered.

"I don't know," you looked down, feeling emotionally unstable.

"Maybe your period is coming?" He guessed.

"I'm late 2 weeks,"

"Probably it will come soon," he hugs you again.

After a while of letting go of your longing of being with him, you pulled him to the dining table.

"Let's eat," you poured the jajangmyeon into three bowls and called Sophea to the dining table.

After taking a bite, you felt nauseous. At first, you tried to ignore it but your stomach feels so weird.

"Are you okay?" He noticed the uneasy look on your face.

Before you could answer, the weird feeling comes again and you ran to the sink to threw up.

Joshua came behind you and rubs your back while his other hand holds up your hair.

"Slowly," he pats your back and you threw up more.

It took you a while until you finally vomited every content in your stomach.

"Did you eat something weird?" He frowned while looking at you.

You shook your head but slowly, you realized what is happening. Can it be?

"Joshua," he was about to go back to the table but stopped when you called him.

"I think I'm pregnant,"

________________________________

"What if I'm not?" You asked him while looking at the pregnancy test in your hands.

Both of you waited until Sophea went to bed before Joshua went to the store real quick to buy the test.

"It's okay babe, we're just checking," he cupped your cheeks and smiled.

"Will you be disappointed?"

"Probably a little, but hey, if it's positive I'll be super happy but if it's not, we can try again," he pecks your lips and you nodded.

"Take your time okay?"

You then went inside the bathroom and Joshua waited outside, sitting on the bed.

His face looks calm but his heart is not.

You waited a few minutes for the results to show and you sit on the side of the bathtub.

You looked at the results of both of the tests and took a deep breath. You then put both of the tests into a box and went outside the room.

Joshua immediately stands up when he saw you and walked up to you.

"Well?" He asks you and you handed him the two boxes.

"I took two just to be sure," he took the box from your hand and slowly took out the first one.

"POSITIVE"

He was excited, but he needs to see the second one to be confirmed.

"POSITIVE"

He then quickly pulls you into a hug while feeling very happy that his second child with you is coming.

"Congratulations baby," you said to him.

"I'm so happy, thank you y/n," you can see a few tears at the corner of his eyes.

"I love you and our family," he said to you and rubs your tummy.