19

It's very embarrassing when Joshua asked room service to change the sheets and his excuse was he spilled water on it.

After the staff went out, you look at him.

"What?" You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Like your excuse can't be worse,"

He walks up to you and hugs your waist.

"She'll understand baby don't worry,"

He smiled playfully and winked at you.

"Let's go to the beach and have a walk,"

"You want that?" You hummed and nodded.

"Okay, come on,"

Both of you walk to the beach because it wasn't so far from the resort.

You closed your eyes filling the cold breeze hitting your skin.

"Joshua," he was staring at the sea and turned to look at you when you called him.

He raised his eyebrows signaling that he's listening.

"Let's tell everyone we're dating,"

"Are you sure?" He frowned.

"Are you not?" You asked him back.

"No, I mean that's so sudden,"

"We can't keep from them that long, and I'm sure I want everyone to know that we're together," you intertwined your hand with his and looks to the front.

He smiled looking at you and kissed your hand.

"We'll tell them when we got home okay?" He pulls your shoulder closer to his and puts on his jacket on you since it was kind of cold.

"Mom told me that she wants to have breakfast with you at the resort's cafe," you face your body to him.

"What? Joshua no I'm scared,"

"I promise you it's going to be fine," he took both of your hands to calm you down.

"What if she hates me and asked me to leave you and gave me money," he laughs hearing your guess.

"That's so drama cliche but it won't,"

You look down and played with the sand because you feel so scared.

Does she hate me and wanted me to leave Joshua?

Joshua lifted up your chin and caressed your cheek.

"Where's my brave girl? Is she missing somewhere?" He started to pretend to look around and you punched his chest.

"Stop it,"

"It'll be fine, tell me everything after you had breakfast with her," he hugs you and rubs your back.

"Okay," you rested your head on his chest.

Sometimes you keep wondering how can he have this kind of personality.

He's so sweet when you both started dating, different from how he was before.

"Okay? Now let's go back to our room because I'm cold," you chuckled and nodded.

"Can I have a piggyback?" You pulled his hand when he was about to walk.

"You'll force me to say yes even if I said no," you grinned and nodded. He's right.