34

What do guys think of the new cover?

________________________________

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

"Who's proposing here? There's no one here," you look around seeing no one nearby and when you look back to Joshua, his face was just inches from you.

"That's for you," he breathed out in a low voice.

"For me? From who?" You asked confused and slowly it came to you.

"Oh wait- you?" He smiled.

"Took you a while to figure it out huh?" He chuckled and he stared into your eyes.

"Will you marry me?"

"We're hanging upside down on a 134 meters jump, can I say no?" You said playfully.

"No,"

"Then yes," you then pulled him into a kiss.

________________________________

❗️smut scene ahead❗️

"Finally," you threw yourself on the bed.

Joshua looks at you and you smiled.

"What?" You asked him when he just stands beside the bed and looks at you.

"Are you really that tired?" He threw his socks somewhere and jump on the bed beside you.

"Yes, my energy ran out,"

"From screaming," he said sarcastically.

"I don't know why, out of all places on earth, you must propose to me during a bungee jump," you said to him.

"Because it was fun," he grinned.

He then gets in between you and laid his head on your chest.

"Went down as my girlfriend and go back as my fiancé," he continued. You hummed while playing with his hair.

"We're going back home soon," you said looking at him.

"I know, I won't bring you anywhere tomorrow morning because we'll have dinner at night," he hugs you tighter.

"Then what should we do?"

"I dunno, maybe swimming at the pool or maybe you want to stay in bed with me," he smirks and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Maybe," you pinched his nose and got up to go to the toilet.

You want to take a shower and clean yourself up because you were so tired.

After done showering, you went to the sink to do your skincare routine and brush your teeth.

"Baby," Joshua came from behind and wrapped his arms around your waist.

You were brushing your teeth so you only hummed to answer him.

"You smell so nice," he inhaled your scent and started kissing your neck.

You spit out the foam in your mouth and opened the tap.

"You want to take a shower now? I'm done," you washed your toothbrush and Joshua still keeps his face on your neck.

"Nooo, I want you," he whined slowly.

You bend down to rinse your mouth and when you did, you felt something poking between you from behind through your bathrobe.

You turned around and look at Joshua.