13

You wanted to cry every time Joshua was around you and he pretended like you were not there. Even in class the whole day he wouldn't even look at you.

You are disgusted with yourself after Joshua caught you like that. His perception towards you must've changed.

You didn't wear shorts like you used too and only wear sweats and long pajama pants.

You even avoided wonwoo, when both of you are in the same space alone, you would immediately go away.

Jeonghan was your comfort place. You would often come to him nowadays and cried to him.

He always tried to calm you down and trying to ask you what happened but you couldn't tell him.

Not now. Not when Joshua's hating you like this.

"It's okay y/n, Joshua is not the type to get mad for long,"

"But it has been 2 weeks Jeonghan, the longest he was mad at me was for a week," you whined more.

"You need to understand his situation, I don't know what happened between you both but try putting yourself on his spot,"

"I know, I'm so stupid," you facepalmed, regretting every single thing.

"Shh, nobody is stupid. It's our teenage hormones," Jeonghan cooed you and you started crying again.

Both you and Jeonghan turned to the door when there is a knock from the outside.

"Jeonghan?" The person peaked his head through the door.

Seeing who it was, you quickly wipe your tears so he wouldn't know you were crying.

"Sorry for bothering you Jeonghan, I'll get going first," you stand up and walk out of the room so that Joshua can talk to Jeonghan.

"You both really are something," Joshua rolled his eyes but he wanted to know why were you crying.

He hated to see you cry but every single time he remembered what happened that night, his heartaches.

______________________________

"Fuck,"

You are so fucked up. Looking at the message multiple times, you feel like you wanted to cry.

Apparently out of all the times in class, your English teacher wanted to do a class presentation. She gave topics to everyone.

You don't care if she wanted to do that but work in pairs? Even worse she wanted everyone to just work in pairs with your own TABLEMATE.

After she gave the topics, she gives free time to discuss with your partners about the presentation.

Obviously, the whole class discussed except for you and Joshua.

The most fucked up thing is every pair randomly picks a piece of paper to decide the order of presentation.

You and Joshua are number three! You don't know what is worse than this.

You buried your face on your pillow and screamed.

Message from Joshua:
Come to my room tonight, we need to do the English presentation.

You didn't want to reply to the message. You wanted to avoid him at all costs.

It's fine, right? You don't have to go. Just ignore the text and stay inside your room. Sleep or something. Easy.

________________________________

So much for ignoring.

Let's just say you're actually afraid of Joshua until you didn't dare to just "ignore" the text.

Staring at his door with your books in hand, you're contemplating whether to knock on his door or not.

He didn't see me yet, so if I run now it should be fine right?

You thought to yourself in the best possible way.

"Where are you going?" Great.

The door opened just as you were about to walk away.

"Nowhere," you fake a smile but he looks at you expressionless.

"Come in," he opened the door you entered his room.

"You can find the points from the book and I'll search from the internet,"

It was an awkward silence between you both and you didn't dare to speak a word.

You obeyed his instructions and highlighted the important points for your presentation.

Half an hour passed by without you realizing and you finally finished highlighting the points.

"If you're done you can go, I'll search some more and do the slides," he said without even looking at you.

You nodded and pack your stuff. As you were about to open the door, you thought of something.

Are you really just going to let this be between you and him?

"Are you really not going to talk to me?"

He didn't turn to look at you, instead, he continued looking at his laptop.

"Jo-Joshua, talk to me," your voice starts to shake and your eyes getting watery.

"I can't do this anymore, I didn't have sex with him that night, I was going to but I can't because I kept thinking of you," you said while sobbing.

"You can't do this to me, I ignored him for the past 3 weeks because of you, and you don't want to talk to me," not hearing a response from him makes you cry even louder.

"Please Joshua,"

That's it you gave up. You gave up on Joshua.

You felt your hand being pulled, Joshua took your books and place them on the study table.

He sat at the edge of the bed and pulled you onto his lap.

"I'm sorry I made you cried a lot," he wiped your tears and pulled you into a hug.

You cried more on his shoulder and hug him back.

"Don't do that to me anymore please," he said and caresses your hair and you nodded.

"I promise,"

You stared into his eyes, the eyes that always looked at you adoringly.

"I love you y/n,"
"I love you too Joshua,"

He pulled you into a kiss. A kiss you longed the most.

The touch you needed the most.

Vote and comment!!