30| CAPTURED

Amarion rarely descended down to earth. He had others do that for him. He only came down when it came to serious cases like this one. Aurora Smith Staros had messed with nature's balance and she had to pay for that. Since she was the one who brought somebody back from the death, she had to die.

The Blood Moon Pack was quiet as it was late in the night. Everybody was asleep when the lord of the universe walked through the Pack House towards the master bedroom. As he climbed the stairs a funny feeling filled his chest.

It was just the earth welcoming him back, he assumed. He always felt strange being on earth.

He arrived at the fourth floor and walked down the hallway. The door was open and he stepped inside of the bedroom. His eyes fell on the grand bed. A large male had his arms wrapped around a much smaller female. They laid so close to each other that Amarion guessed they were mates.

The female was Aurora. She had long dark hair and looked younger than her age. She didn't seem someone who would mess with the dead but Amarion had long taught himself not to be deceived by innocence.

He tried to near her but he heard footsteps behind him. When he turned around, the world stopped. The girl of his dreams stood in front of him. He recognised her long blond hair and her ocean clue eyes. She looked even more gorgeous in real life than how he had dreamt of her.

"Mate", she whispered.

They circulated around each other for a while, both overwhelmed. Why was he feeling so attracted towards he? She was just a young girl he barely knew. What was happening to him?

She tried to touch him but he ran off. She followed him and chased him through the house. It was dark outside and she stumbled whilst trying to catch up with him. When she got back to her feet, she couldn't see him.

She was surrounded by the forest. Sighing she shook her head and turned to head back to the Pack House.

"Not so fast, little girl",

Someone behind her grabbed her and laid his hand on her. When she looked up to him, she wanted to scream. To her horror she saw Alpha Felix.

She tried to protest wildly and hit him as hard as she could. He threw her to his warriors and they slapped her unconscious.

Just like they came in, the managed to escape with the Alpha's daughter.

Primrose.