33| A VISITOR FROM HEAVEN

Celeste POV:

I hurried to her fallen body, tears dripping down my cheeks. This was all my fault, I knew this was going to happen and I did nothing to prevent it.

My aunt was holding onto her body as she sobbed loudly. It was almost the exact scene as in from my dreams. Our army all made way for my uncle, who hurried with huge steps towards us.

He fell to the ground and I have never seen him this defeated and lost before. Tears dripped down his face as he held Primrose close to him. This wasn't right, she wasn't supposed to fall like this.

It made my veins fill with rage and I turned to my father, a satisfied grin filled his lips. I wanted him dead, I wanted to kill him.

Before I could march towards him, something crashed into the ground. It fell from heaven and the ground crumble open from the pressure. The man was tall, taller than my uncle. He was wearing a long cape above his expensive tuxedo.

When he stood up and exposed his face, my breath fell away. He was absolutely breathtaking. To me there was no one more beautiful than Edward, until I saw him. It was unfair to compare him with anyone. His visuals were divine and out of this world, just like him.

"Bring me the man who dared to hurt her", his voice was deep and dominant, laced with an accent I didn't recognise.

"And who are you?!", my father demanded.

The man obviously didn't appreciate the tone who was spoken against to. His hands found his way around my father's neck and he lifted him from the ground. He was chocking him and it felt sadistically good to see him suffer like that.

"There! There!", he grunted desperately.

He was dropped to the ground and before the man could run, he was already taken by the divine man. In front of our eyes, he ripped him to pieces. Literally. Everywhere I looked I saw a piece of him; his arm, leg or his chest.

When he was done with him, the blood that covered his clothes and hands disappeared. I could only gap at him and watch how he neared the body of my cousin.

"Lord Amarion", my mom gasped finally recognising him.

"Finally a mortal with a sense of respect for the elder gods", he muttered, approving of her.

He kneeled down next to my uncle, who held onto Primrose like his life depended on it. And it really did. They may bicker a lot but that little girl was the center of his existence. He loves her more than anyone.

"Eros, he can heal her", my aunt spoke softly when she noticed Amarion was trying to get to hold Primrose.

I saw how conflicted he was. He didn't want to let go of her and give her to this stranger but he trusted his mate unconditionally. Finally, he handed his daughter to Amarion.

In his arms, she looked so small and fragile. He held her so carefully as he slowly started to illuminate. The light got so bright that everyone had to look away.

When it died down, Primrose gasped back for air. Her family and pack let out sighs of relief. She cried and was disorientated, but when she met his eyes, I knew what they were.

Mates.

"I thought I had died", she whispered, drowning in his eyes.

"I could never have you die, dear", Amarion answered, he looked absolutely mesmerised by her.

Primrose looked up at him and for a second I thought he was going to kiss her, but he didn't. His eyes went to uncle Eros and I understood why he didn't kiss her. My uncle looked raged to see a male touch his daughter like that.

"Don't fight in battles that aren't yours", he lectured her and helped her to her feet.

An enormous weight fell of my shoulders when I saw her doing fine. I was happy to see that she was alright and fine. I would not be able to live with myself if she didn't survive.

"Are you going to have a god fight your battles?", my father growled at me.

He has gotten back to his feet, he still looked red and there was an emoties hand print in his neck. Before I could snap at him, Amarion already did.

"I do not fight for mortals. This fight is absolutely useless",

"Liar! We all witnessed that you just brought that girl back from the death!", he screamed loudly.

The men behind him seemed the agree. They stupidly growled and when I saw the vicious look on the god's face I knew he was holding back.

"The girl belongs to me, I could not have a dumb dog kill her", he snapped.

Dark clouds started to form and I stepped closer to Zeus when I heard the thunder. My dumb father was upsetting this man and I thought that would just bring trouble.

"Why don't you just settle this right now? Fight your daughter in a one-on-one. If you're so confident, fight her",

"No!", Edward stepped forward.

He looked roughed up, but thankfully all right. His eyes found mine and they softened before they flamed up with rage.

"I will fight for my mate",

My eyes filled with tears and I shook my head. I couldn't have him fight for me. What if my father won? I couldn't loose him.

"You heard what he said. I'll only fight her", my father grinned satisfied.

"She's my mate. I won't let her fight. That's pride, I'm sure you don't have that",

They growled at each other and I held in closer into Zeus. He laid his arm around me and softly placed me behind in, like a final defence.

"Let the daughter fight her father! Artemis is already upset with the loss of so many of her children", Amarion snapped looking up at the sky.

He rolled his eyes and turned to Primrose, who was still staring at him. A smirk filled his lips as she blushed.

"Let's bring you back to safety", he held out her hand for her.

She took ahold of it and he pulled her towards the borders of the Felix Pack. At least she would be safe with him and that was all I cared for.

Now it remained for me to fight my father and kill him.