Introduction

~This book is canonically set in the past! The two main characters may seem a bit out of character as you read on, but I will try my best to explain how they grow to be the canon characters in the franchise's present time.

~This book was also written a LONG time before the release of Cookie Run Kingdom and Almond Cookie! Luckily for the author (aka: me), the in-game Almond is also a detective and fits the route planned for him. Just an intriguing story I wanted to share XD

~Cookie Run and all characters that are canon belong to Devsisters, I only own the story.

(Original was written on 10/2/2020)
First off, thank you for clicking on this story. It means a lot to me already to have someone reading this. Sounds cheesy, right? (see what I did there)

This book will contain a lot of my Original Characters. Since I have no artistic talent whatsoever, I decided to spare you my terrible drawings of them. Instead, I will put a description for each of them, as well as their relationships,so you can imagine them however you want to.

This story will mainly focus on Almond Cookie and Roguefort Cookie.

Why not Walnut?

Because she's literally a child. And Roguefort is way older than her. So no.

However, she will make an appearance in the story at some point. Look out for that.

Without further ado, let me introduce you to the original characters that will appear in this book.

Nuts

Cashew Cookie

Cashew Cookie is a female cookie, the mother of Almond Cookie. She uses her charm to solve every case she has; despite looking rather innocent, she is very intelligent and can easily trick the criminals, apprehending them when it is least expected. She also knows a good level of psychology.

Pecan Cookie

Pecan Cookie is a Male Cookie, the father of Almond Cookie. He can easily hold up a fight against criminals with knives and guns and catch them before they escape. The scar on his left eye came from a fight with Roguefort's mother. Because of this, he deeply hates the Cheeses and believes that everyone from that family is evil.

Cheeses

Mozzarella Cookie

Mozzarella Cookie is a female cookie, the older sister of Roguefort. Brutally violent, she often steals treasures for her mother and is the apple of her mother's eye. Trained to be a skilled fighter since birth, she and her trusty knife will slice everyone in her path in order to get what she wants.

Gouda Cookie

Gouda Cookie is a female cookie, the mother of Roguefort and Mozzarella. She is an expert at hand-to-hand combat, and can easily knock down someone in a fight without any weapons. However, she has difficulty walking due to an injury from a battle with Pecan Cookie. Because of this, she now focuses on technical work, hacking the security systems and letting Mozzarella steal her jewels and valuables without getting caught.

Cheddar Cookie

Cheddar Cookie is a male cookie, the father of Roguefort and Mozzarella. He is an expert at parkour, often seen jumping from building to building, dodging bullets and finally vanishing without a trace. He shares a hatred for the Nuts alongside Gouda Cookie.

That's all for the OCs.

Here are some things to note before reading this book:

-Roguefort is nonbinary in the English version of the game. However, they use male terms in other languages of the game (including the one I play in), therefore I will be using he/him for Roguefort in the story.

-Roguefort and Almond are around 15 (human age since I don't really know how Cookie ages work) at the start of the story(except the prologue). There will be occasional time skips, but they will be intentionally left vague for readers' interpretation.

-Mozzarella is 3 years older than Roguefort.

-Some other Cookies may appear, but they will all be either from Line Cookie Run or Ovenbreak, meaning you will already know them.

-This is an unofficial book, so nothing is confirmed about Cookies' backstories. it is all purely fictional.

(Devsisters hire me please I wanna write official lore about baked goods.)

-Please enjoy, and leave a vote if you like the chapter :)