19

"That was so fun! Time sure flies by when you have a good time."

"Man, I sure don't want to go back outside now..."

From afar, the guardian of the Cookieland winds up a music box before putting a mic next to the turning box, and the nostalgic tune starts to play all around the park.

Cream Unicorn Cookie departs the control room with a sad smile, ready to put the final cherry on top for the two guests' memory.

The merry-go-round starts to turn, and lights slowly flicker on one by one. The park is slowly covered in the calm song, and a rainbow of starlight illuminates the pitch-black sky.

"Look!" Almond exclaims, "it's a light show!"

"Cream Unicorn Cookie...amazing..."

The galactic light show in front of their eyes is spectacular - brightly illuminated stars all fall in routine, accompanied with the song now coming from a music box. 

Both the Cookies are blown away as the meteor shower continues, shooting star after shooting star falling like raindrops on a spring day.

The show does not last long; and as the last star falls and the sky is painted in black once again, Cream Unicorn Cookie descends on the tip of the merry-go-round in a nebulous cloak of butterflies.

"That was amazing, Cream Unicorn Cookie! Thank you so much!"

The Cookie smiled before replying, "And thus another memory is born...Will you return to the park to create more memories?"

"I definitely will! This place is so fun, I'll visit again for sure!"

"Thank you so much for the light show, Cream Unicorn!"

"Laughing with others is a true marvel..."

Roguefort patted Almond's shoulder and pointed to his watch.

"Cashew's not going to be happy if we get home too late, come on Almond!"

"Alright, let's go then! Bye, Cream Unicorn Cookie!"

"Goodbye for now...I will await the day you both visit again."

The two brothers walked out of the amusement park, Almond waving at Cream Unicorn until they were out of sight.

The tricoloured mist surrounded them as they stepped out of the park, reverting them to their disguised forms.

"That was amazing! I'll never forget this. Right, Roguefort?"

"I won't too! That was really fun, and Cream Unicorn's show was amazing."

As they headed to the train station, two butterflies fluttered in front of the Cookies, one holding a music box while the other had a note. Roguefort caught the music box while Almond grabbed the note, saying a thank-you to the butterfly before it flew off.

"Another note! 'I hope the music box brings you joy. Perhaps we will meet again soon.' Cream Unicorn's so nice!"

"Yeah, they were really kind and their magic was amazing!"

~♤~

"So, is your plan ready, Mozza?"

Once again, the young daughter was in front of her parents. 

Behind her was a group of fellow thieves, robbers and others in the industry. 

Some were highly skilled murderers; some were memorable members of small crime syndicates; others were simply students in martial arts schools, bribed by Mozza to partake in the plan.