4

"And the group that had the most amount of food is...the Blackberry team!"

"We won! We did it!" Almond Cookie happily said.

Sitting in a group, the Cookies of the Blackberry team all high-fived with each other in this joyous moment, Almond Cookie once again teaching Roguefort Cookie how to high-five.

"Every other team performed amazingly as well! The food you collected was far more than we expected, so expect to have a feast today! Blackberry team, you now have an advantage in the next challenge."

Salt Cookie thought the advantage was probably going to help them in the challenge.

"It is now 1 pm, and you will have your next activity - preparing your jellies for your lunch and dinner. Now, you will have one and a half hours to prepare and cook your jellies. Look outside; each team has a cooking station, with all the utensils you will need. "

"Almond Cookie, have you ever cooked before?" Roguefort whispered.

"Not really, I've helped in the kitchen...how about you?"

"I've cooked a few meals."

"You now have 10 minutes to discuss with your teammates your duty allocation and what you are going to make. Your time starts now!"

All the Cookies immediately started talking, filling the hall with noise.

"Okay, what can we make?"

"We have bean jellies, "Buttercream Choco started off, "we can make something with that."

"What about Roguefort? What do you have?"

"Oh, me? Almond and I got a whole sack of Apple Bear Jellies."

"Nice, that's how we won...anyways, how about mixing those two to create an Apple Bear and Bean Jelly Salad?" Salt Cookie suggested.

"We can use the pink ones, those are sour, they will add a nice touch to the sweetness of those Apple Bear Jellies."

"So is that the final decision?"

All the Cookies looked at each other, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Then Jelly Salad it is, I know how to make that." Prophet Cookie confirmed.

"How about tonight? What do we have?" Buttercream Choco asked.

"Well, we can have the fish Salt and Prophet caught."

"Oh, and we can have those Jelly Frogs," Almond added.

"Huh?!"

All the Cookies of the group stared at Roguefort and Almond in shock.

"What? Didn't we tell you? We caught 2 Jelly Frogs."

"That's insane! They're really rare...I've never had any myself."

The other Cookies agreed with a series of "Yeah"s and "Me too"s.

"Actually, I don't think any of us have had Jelly Frogs. We can try them tonight."

"Nice! We're going to have a feast! We can also have the rest of the bean jellies."

"Alright then, time for duty allocation..."

~♤~

"Almond! That's not how you're supposed to slice Apple Bear Jellies!"

"Then how am I supposed to?!"

"You're not supposed to dice them all into cubes?! Have you ever handled these before?"