3

"Almond, what are those?"

"I think they're called Jelly Frogs? I've heard they're really rare..."

Almond and Roguefort were in the forest, stumbling across two Jelly Frogs near a lake. Almond had his knife and a bag, while Roguefort had a big bucket that he found abandoned in the bushes and a Swiss army knife.

"Are we supposed to kill them?"

"I think so? My mother told me they were edible.."

"Let's just pick them up and put them in your bucket."

"Sure."

The two Cookies tiptoed over to the Jelly Frogs, making as little noise as possible.

When the Frogs were within arm's reach, the tree behind them suddenly shook, and a rumbling noise came from the tree.

"Watch out!"

Hundreds of Apple Bear jellies came falling to the ground, Almond and Roguefort Cookie shielding themselves with their arms.

When there were finally no more falling jellies, the two Cookies opened their eyes to find a mountain of Apple Bear jellies in front of them, which had luckily missed them completely.

Almond stared, wide-eyed, while Roguefort immediately sprinted towards the jellies and filling up his bucket.

"Come on! We have to pick these up before anyone else does!"

Snapping out of his trance, Almond began filling his bag with Apple Jellies.

The two were just halfway through the Jellies when a voice commanded, "Stop right there!"

A Cookie emerged from the bushes in a blue cloak.

"My partner, Cream Cookie, shook the tree. You do not have permission from her to take her rewards away."

"And who are you?" Almond Cookie questioned.

"Blueberry Pie Cookie from the Cranberry team. Please return the jellies to their original place and leave."

"We stumbled upon it, and nearly got hurt from the rain of Apple Bear Jellies Cream Cookie made!"

Without notice, a Cookie fell from the tree, smoothly landing on the ground in front of Almond and Roguefort.

"Now, now, no need to fight."

"Cream, the jellies are yours after you did all the work, and they're taking it."

"They were in the same area as us, and almost got hurt, Blueberry Pie; we should have been more careful and cleared the area first."

Cream Cookie, with blue and fluffy hair, turned to the Blackberry team members in front of her.

"How about you take what you have now, and give us the rest? Is that a deal?"

Almond was about to object the idea,  but Roguefort spoke first.

"Give us 10 seconds to take a bit more, then we'll leave."

"Fine. But 10 seconds are all you will get."

Blueberry Pie watched in disgust as Roguefort and Almond began taking more jellies.

"10 seconds are over, please leave now."

"Sure."

Almond, once again, tried to talk back, but Roguefort grabbed him by the arm and sprinted away.

When the two female Cookies were out of sight, Almond asked, "Why didn't you force them to leave?"

"There's no reason to, they shook the tree anyways, and I'm fairly sure that wasn't a murder attempt. Plus, we have something a lot more valuable."