2

"So, we have 24 Cookies, 12 male, 12 female. We have 4 rooms for you, so please allocate yourself in the two rooms for your gender. At the same time, get to know your roommates!"

The Cookies quickly bolted into the rooms. claiming beds and meeting new friends. The dormitory building was short, in a cylinder shape; the four rooms facing each other. Instead of numbers, the rooms had different berries on the doors: Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry and Cranberry. The Blueberry and Blackberry rooms were the boys', and the Raspberry and Cranberry rooms were the girls'.

Each room had simple decor; 2 pairs of bunk beds, 2 single beds, a wardrobe, a shelf to put everyone's backpacks, a few small cupboards, and a private bathroom alongside it.

Almond and Roguefort almost immediately slammed open the door of the Blackberry room, claiming a pair of bunk beds. Several other Cookies soon poured in, claiming their own beds, putting down their backpacks, with the occasional quarrel between a few Cookies about bed allocation.

"The Cookies in your room will be part of your group for the camp, so get to know everyone! You have 10 minutes to settle down before our first activity."

A tanned Cookie suddenly shouted from his single bed, "Guys! Let's sit in a circle to introduce ourselves."

The others obliged- Roguefort and Almond exchanged confused glances before sitting down as well.

"Okay, so...introductions. I'm Buttercream Choco Cookie, yes my skin is tanned, and I really can't do anything special, but I'll  try my best to help you all."

Everyone looked at his expensive clothes, evidently not something a normal Cookie could afford.

Almond thought the Cookie was a bit ostentatious, but he put that thought aside.

"I'm Pilot Cookie, I know some stuff about engineering and machines, although I don't know if that will help."

"I'm Salt Cookie, I know a lot about the ocean and how to get food from it."

Roguefort Cookie looked at the two Cookies, and something told him that their knowledge would come into handy,

"I'm Prophet Cookie, just a fortune teller in training. I will try to help you out by seeing your future."

Everyone looked at Prophet Cookie and his crystal ball, which glowed a bright lilac. Almond doubted the Cookie's skills, but it explained why he carried a crystal ball along with him.

Roguefort nudged Almond, signalling he should go first.

Almond nudged Roguefort back, signalling that he should go instead.

Taking a deep breath, Roguefort introduced himself.

"I'm Roguefort Cookie...I was homeschooled, so I have no experience working with other Cookies. I'll do my best, though!"

All of the other Cookies stared at Roguefort in shock - it was very uncommon for a Cookie to be homeschooled.

Not many could afford it, and even those who could afford it didn't choose to.

Almond nearly panicked before he thought of a way to divert the other Cookies' attention.

"Hey, me too! I was homeschooled too!" Almond happily slung his arm around Roguefort's shoulder in an attempt to remove the sudden tension.

"And who are you?" Buttercream Choco questioned, "you're the only one who hasn't introduced yourself."

"Oh, yeah, I'm Almond Cookie, also homeschooled as you know. I guess I have some type of knowledge about everything? I know random facts."