17

"Make sure you don't get hurt, be aware of your surroundings, and most importantly have fun!"

Almond and Roguefort were standing at the back door of the Nuts mansion, the two Cookies prepared with water and other necessities.

"Are you sure this is fine...?" Roguefort asked Cashew, who" pointed at the two Cookies and signalled them to look in the mirror.

"Well, you two are in disguise. No one would know!"

"I barely even recognise myself, Roguefort!" Almond exclaimed, "It's amazing how you did this with some makeup and just a change of clothes."

"You'll learn this eventually, both of you," Cashew chuckled, "just have fun going to Dreamy Cookieland!"

"Alright!"

The two Cookies walked out of the mansion, Almond guiding Roguefort around his neighbourhood, with Roguefort anxiously keeping an eye out for his parents and sister.

He'd observe suspicious-looking Cookies, flinch when he heard a noise, and kept his head low to avoid being seen.

After walking for a while, Almond noticed Roguefort's nervous expression and patted his shoulder.

"Hey, calm down, we're fine."

"I know...I'm just really, really anxious that my family might find me..."

"How about this? If it helps, why don't we call each other code names?"

"Code names...I like the sound of that."

A small smile finally appeared on the Cookie's face, with Almond happily taking the fellow Cookie's hand with a reassuring and bright smile.

"Alright then, Blueberry Cheesecake!"

Surprise was plastered on Roguefort's face when he heard his "name" before he let out a few giggles.

"Did you just make me a name?!"

"Why not?! It's a nice name. Plus it fits you!"

"Hmm..."

Roguefort finally lifted his head and thought very hard on his friend's code name should be before an idea popped up in his head.

"Caramel Cheesecake?"

"Wait, doesn't that make us brothers?!"

"You're right! We can be brothers for today. Why not?"

"Alright then, older brother!"

A mischievous grin suddenly spread on Roguefort's face.

"Race ya to the station!" he announced before bolting off as fast as he could.

"Hey! Blueberry!!"

Almond let out a small frustrated laugh before sprinting off at full speed.

"Come back here!"

~~

"That race was fun!"

"You only say that because you sprinted off first for no reason!"

The two Cookies were on the train, Roguefort, or Blueberry Cheesecake, having won the 'race' between himself and Almond, or Caramel Cheesecake. 

"This station, Dreamy Cookieland!" the train conductor announced, as the train came to a halt.

All the Cookies came pouring out of the train like water flowing from a broken bag.

In the midst of all the different Cookies were Roguefort and Almond, their destination being the amusement park.