-B-

Edited by Love4Yoongi

...

I suddenly found myself standing in front of a tall mirror shirtless with multiple clothes hanging beside me.

I flinched at the sudden change of place, then I turned to look around the small space I was in.

Looks like I'm in a changing room. Am I buying clothes?

I hid my chest with both my hands the moment I heard a knock on the door, then I heard someone from the other side say, "Hyung! Quickly, quickly"

I mouthed the word 'Hyung' in utter disbelief.

Who is that now? He doesn't sound like Yoongi. Did I lose my memory again? Damn it! There is so much time gap that I've lost track of.

I gulped and unlocked the door, slowly opening it as I saw a relatively small figure in front of me. He smiled brightly, but it quickly turned into a frown and crossed his arms while pouting, "Hyung! You still didn't fit into any of the clothes I chose for you. Gosh, you are taking forever! Go back in and choose any of them."

He pushed the door towards him to close it, but my grip on the knob was stronger, stopping him from closing it.

"What's wrong?" He asked, while he let go of the door and looked into my eyes.

I bit my lip, looked away, and said, "I don't remember you. I don't remember-" I eyed the place around me as I shrugged continuing, "I don't remember this."

He cautiously nodded and pointed towards my shirt because obviously I didn't know which one originally belonged to me.

I wore the shirt and left the fitting room then both of us left the shop and walked in the street.

"I'm, Park Jimin, by the way," he stated with his gaze on the floor.

I hummed, and asked in a calm tone, "How long have I been knowing you?"

"A week," he answered as he placed both his hands in his pockets. I sneaked a peek at him and saw a sad cloud following his handsome features.

I smiled at that and said softly, "You don't have to be sad for my sake. I'll be fine. Just remind me about your name whenever I forget it."

He looked at me and flashed me a smile. Therefore, I placed my arm around his shoulders, and we kept walking while I asked, "So, why were you buying me clothes?"

A chuckle escaped his mouth as he replied sarcastically, "You were whining all day that you don't have clothes. Not to mention that the current ones are getting smaller from the shoulder area."

"Aaaah! I sounded really annoying. I should change a little- anyway do know why-"

He quickly threw my arm away and stood in a fighting position saying, "Don't. Don't throw a dad joke. I'll kick you right in the balls."

"Yah! You brat! How dare you say that to your hyung!" I ran after him.

It seems we are close, he knows about my dad jokes, He is acting way too close than a normal friend, I think the me who remembered him, held him dearly.

I laughed loudly, but he suddenly kneeled in front of me while heaving from all the running, saying, "O-okay let's-s ta-ke a break." He struggled to breathe, making me laugh louder.

However, my laughter suddenly stopped when I saw his concerned face. He stood up, came closer and asked tenderly, "Why are you crying?"

I rubbed my sudden tears, but the stream didn't seem to end. My heartbeat was unsteady and my brain was fighting something on its own. Loud sirens were echoing in both my ears.

"It's gonna be okay. You are okay now. Don't be scared. I'm here. We're here." Jimin said while he helped me get rid of my excessive tears.

I looked up at him with blurry vision and confusion clouding my mind for the second time. I furrowed my eyebrows at his words, which sounded familiar.

'We' Jimin is saying 'we' as well. Is he friends with, Yoongi? I need to meet, Yoongi, again. I have to ask if he knows hi-