-D-

Edited by Love4Yoongi

...

"Hyung! Are you zoning out again?" I snapped my head towards the familiar voice which as I guessed belonged to, Yoongi.

Oh! I didn't forget him, but where am I?

I looked around as I found myself in a recording room. It looks familiar for some odd reason.

"Hyung! Hello," Yoongi waved in front of my face, continuing, "do you remember who I am?"

I hummed, "Ah yeah! Yoongi. Don't worry I didn't forget this time." I acted normal, forcing a smile.

"It's weird. Why did you look like you were out for a moment?" He asked while rubbing his chin.

I eyed him and the surrounding one more time as I saw him sitting in front of a big mixing board.

"I remember that we are here for the song you are producing, so keep continuing your work please," I reassured him.

He smiled at me then turned his chair to the person behind, in the glass room right in front of him who is supposed to be the singer, Yoongi, is working with.

I internally exhaled for saving myself from the embarrassment I was about to place upon myself if my guess was wrong.

Sure thing, I know nothing about, Yoongi's career, but because I used to work in the same industry of music, I gave a calculated guess about his position from the way he was sitting and holding the mixing board's buttons.

I don't know what my role is here though, but I kept admiring the singer and gave him some vocal tips from time to time.

Neither Yoongi nor him looked bothered by my remarks, so I guessed that I was a vocal coach like I've always been. At least there's something that didn't change from before the accident.

It made me feel glad that I wasn't totally losing my mind. Yoongi is real. This studio is real. My work is real. Maybe I'm just a little bit sick, and I need to cope with it. I'm sure over time this whole situation will be easy to get by.

When, Yoongi, decided to give everyone present a break, both of us went to the lunch area and brought food to our table.

"It seems like I'm getting better," I said while munching on the fries. Yoongi, only hummed in response because his mouth was filled with food. I chuckled and continued to eat anyway.

After finishing eating, which didn't take longer than 10 minutes, we got up with, Yoongi, ahead of me. However, the moment I held onto my tray of food, it fell from my hand. My body froze in place.

The voices of people around started to decrease, and I could only hear painful sobs at a distance.

I looked around me trying to notice the source, but I failed as I felt the whole world spinning, and I met the floor.

The sobs got louder, and I could barely make out the words of the crying person, "I can't save her."

My conscious suddenly failed me, but it felt like less than seconds when I suddenly sat up, and held my head, suddenly feeling a hand on my shoulder, making me flinch and immediately look at the person.

"Hyung! You scared me. Are you okay? You suddenly collapsed in the middle of our walk. Sorry for taking you hiking with me when you are this sick." The boy in front of me said apologetically with his puffy crying face.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"