-H-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

I suddenly found myself in a dark space, sitting on a chair with a white pullover, and black tight jeans.

I rubbed my sweaty palms against my clothed thighs, my body was stiff, so I looked around with only my eyes. I was afraid that if I stood up, I might fall into the nothingness.

"Is this Amnesia-nim wanting to speak to me? I learned psychology in my younger days, so I understand your concern for not showing up, but I'm freaking out over here." My words were loud and clear, but I got no reply.

Minutes later of unbearable silence, I was about to speak, but a deep voice shook my heart and snapped my head towards the voice, which seemed to not be in my sight of vision.

"Did you finally accept your current situation?" The voice spoke from far away, yet it felt like it was too close as if it was inside my head.

I bit my lip and thought for words, finally finding, "I did."

My words weirdly echoed in the space, making me flinch at my own voice.

Why does it feel like I'm at court?

"Are you willing to live your whole life like that?" The deep voice spoke again, in a questioning manner as I felt it in his tone.

I looked up and on both my sides, but I didn't find anyone which triggered me a little.

"No one wishes to stay unhealthy all his life, and I'm no different," I spoke calmly.

However, I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, my eyes caught a glimpse of the perfect long fingers with many expensive rings decorating all except one. At first, I shivered the second I saw the hand, but when the figure moved to face me, he looked like a normal person so I asked, "What's your name?"

The person in front of me looked younger than he sounded. I waited for his answer, but all he said was, "There is no use of stating it."

"Where am I? and what are you?" I asked, trying to get as much information as possible.

His poker face never changed, always on from the moment he stood in front of me till now. He spoke again but while replying differently, "The only thing you need to know and work on, is to figure out what matters the most to you."

"Are you a friend of mine?" I asked again, ignoring his words just like he just did to mine.

"Do I look like one?" He raised an eyebrow at me, and immediately disappeared from my field of vision, leaving me in a panic.

"You don't have much time left." His voice trailed away, but without noticing the mistake I did, and before I could ask more, I found myself standing up from my seat and moving towards the fading shadow of that guy. Making me get swallowed up by the darkness like I feared it would do when I first saw it.

How stupid of me!