-Y-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

Both Jimin and I exchanged numbers, then I gave him my address as he immediately went to my house not giving himself a moment to waste. I certainly giggled at him as he marched out of the room.

Almost 20 minutes went by with me laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling, supposedly waiting for Jimin to call me, yell at me to be exact. As I expected my cell phone rang, showing Jimin's number. I gulped and answered his call "Hel-"

"Hell no! There is a freaking person with obvious blood on his shirt. And, from where I stand, I believe that he was kinda shot. How did you think this was going to be fine by me? Are you crazy?"

I sighed replying, "I never said it was normal, but I said that this is the only way I'll help you with your coaching. I don't want to accept money from you, so this is the only compensation you can give in return to my time."

I heard a loud sigh and him shuffling probably moving to go upstairs, as he said, "So what's his name?"

My eyes suddenly grew wide at his question. Is he gonna make it? Is he really going to keep Jungkook company? I don't understand!

"Jungkook." I quickly came back to my senses before he could feel my desperation for help. He hummed on the other line asking, "What's his story?"

I smiled and told him about a few things, only about Jungkook's mother's death, that he has no place to stay at, and him being shot was my fault. I know that Jimin didn't believe half of what I said because of his constant unamused hums, but for some reason, he didn't ask more.

Personally, I think if Jungkook wants to tell him, he is the one who should do that, not me. After a few minutes, we ended the call as Namjoon came into my room.

"Your tests are all good which means that you can leave tomorrow. Also, Taehyung paid the final instalment so you don't need to worry about the money."

"That kid really," I cursed while ruffling my hair in, a not little bit, annoyance. Later on, which was only a few minutes later after Namjoon left, Taehyung came in with a victorious smile on his face.

"What happened, Mr. champion." I teasingly asked as he sat on the couch opposite to me, while I was sitting on the bed, dangling my legs down.

He chuckled replying, "Well, you'll be leaving soon and this hospital will also be closed soon. I've contacted a very well known prosecutor to look after the case I filed against this hospital."

I made an "O" shape with my mouth not being surprised that he had good connections. However, a sudden human being entered my room, but I wasn't really shooked instead I was waiting for his appearance. Now, now, what's your story Hoseok?

"Hi there, Mr.Jin. My name is, Hoseok. You can call me, Hobi." He giggled, then caught a glimpse of a suddenly irritated Taehyung. He needs to stop the first impressions thing really.

"Oh, you have a visitor."

"A VIP visitor." Taehyung corrected, then faked a smile at Hobi, making me laugh at the attitude which I started to get used to.

Hoseok got taken aback a little, but surprisingly he walked towards Taehyung, and out of nowhere, he extended his hand to touch Taehyung's long, wavy, black hair.

"your hair is beautiful."

I heavily gulped as I saw Taehyung's eyes wide open, then eventually it turned into a glare, making himself look more like a tiger. Which made me shrink in my place.

Taehyung, immediately slapped Hoseok's hand while getting up, showing off their height difference.

"How dare you touch my hair?"

Hobi patted Tae's chest stating, "Calm down. I was just checking the new look, maybe I'll add it to my collection, but I think you are the only person who can pull this look off like that." He sighed, then walked toward my bed.

I narrowed my eyes at him not understanding a word he said, suddenly I remembered the important question I was saving to ask him. Damn it! I almost forgot to ask.

"Hey, Hobi? One of the doctors told me that you visited me once when I was comatose."

He made an exaggerated 'ah' sound saying. "Yeah! I came to your room once before. Actually, I get triggered when I see messy people, and you looked like a messed up gorilla, to be honest. So I did my magic and chop-chop." He gestured with his hands, showing scissors motion.

"Okay, I still don't understand you," I said.

He sighed and started explaining, "I'm a barber. When I was walking by, your room door was opened and so I saw your long hair, somehow beard, and moustache. So, I took permission from someone to clean your face up, which I eventually did."

He paused then continued, "Did you think you'll wake up looking this handsome after 3 years of sleeping?" He playfully wiggled his eyebrows at me.

Oh! He is a barber. So the last person is a hairdresser. Suddenly, I burst out into laughter while remembering everything that happened until now.

Taehyung is a rich person whose parents were trying to kill me.

Jungkook is a 17 years old poor kid, who lost his last family member.

Yoongi is a kind person, owning a restaurant.

Jimin is a music department student, wanting on me to coach him.

Namjoon is Taehyung's brother and is majoring in medicine.

Finally, Hoseok is a barber who came to my room by luck, just to chop my hair as he said.

Nothing adds up. Nothing makes sense. Nothing at all. None of them is matching those in my dream. Yet my subconscious had the audacity to say 'We are here.'

That's the bottom line he was just playing tricks on me. My professor's theory was wrong. The subconscious doesn't help others but just makes them live a joke over and over again.

My eyes glanced at both Hoseok and Taehyung, as I thought to myself, Am I really awake, though?