-E-

Edited by Love4Yoongi

...

"My name is, Jeon Jungkook. I guess you already forgot." He spoke while rubbing off his tears. He really seemed worried over me.

I ruffled his soft hair to calm him while saying, "Sorry kid, I didn't mean to scare you. Did I suddenly faint or was there a real accident?"

He shook his head as I retracted my hand away from his head, placing it beside me on the bed. I looked around as I noticed I was laying in the hospital.

"Can I get discharged already? Honestly, I'm not quite comfortable being in hospitals." I shyly rubbed the back of my neck and looked elsewhere.

A cute chuckle escaped his lips as he said, "Okay I'll go get the doctor."

I smiled at him softly as he got up and left the room. A few minutes later, I looked up, since I felt the presence of someone coming into my room.

However, my eyes grew wide when I saw, Yoongi, coming in instead of Jungkook.

"I spoke with the doctor, and he said you can go whenever you like. Hyung, you really scared me when you fainted like that in the cafeteria."

I looked at him in utter shock, I rubbed my eyes and looked back at the door. I was waiting for, Jungkook, to show up any second, or for, Yoongi, to miraculously turn into, Jungkook. Sadly, he didn't appear at all, and, Yoongi, never changed.

What is happening here? Was I hallucinating about that, Jungkook, guy? This is seriously pissing me off. If this is supposed to be funny, it definitely isn't.

"Yoongi!" I called out so he looked at me in concern which baffled me. "Does amnesia come with hallucinating?" I continued asking.

"Huh! Did something happen to make you say that?"

If I told him, he'll for sure think I'm going crazy, and will probably blame it on work. Nope, not gonna tell him. I need my career to keep me sane.

"Haha, nothing I was just asking. Sorry for scaring you earlier, I think I'm fine now. Let's go back." I stated in a very fake voice. I hope he doesn't inquire for more.

I got discharged and both of us left the hospital. The weather was really good neither hot nor cold. Something I didn't notice earlier. When did winter end? Last time I checked it was freezing cold with snow covering the streets, cars were barely moving, which is one of the causes for my car accident. I shrugged it off anyway and continued my work.

When we finished, Yoongi, waved at me as he closed the door of the studio and walked away. "I wanted-" My voice trailed off since I wanted him to take me home because I didn't know the way. I pouted and looked at the floor, feeling lonely and then I kicked a small rock with my feet.

Nevertheless, I felt a car stop in front of me, so I took a step back, thinking it wanted to park, but when I looked at it again, I saw, Yoongi, so I leaned towards the car and saw him gesturing for me to get in.

I tried to act normal and opened the front door to sit beside him. He chuckled, saying "What! Did you forget you're gonna crash over at my place for tonight since you had a fight with your roommate earlier?"

I gave out a fake laugh while rubbing my hair in embarrassment, "Who said I forgot! I was just waiting for you." He shrugged and drove off.

The amount of weird shit happening in my life now is unbelievable. First, I don't remember any of those whom I met, but by a miracle when I meet them for the second time, I remember their names and every other interaction.

I still remember all the small details of my encounter with Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon, and that Jungkook guy's encounter is the weirdest.

What happened? Where did he go? Or was he someone I'm just imagining?