-G-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

"Hyung! You'll seriously burn the house down one day if you keep continuously zoning out like this." I felt a hand quickly show in my field of vision, and turn off the stove.

I looked up at the person who happened to be, Namjoon this time, telling him, "Sorry, I suddenly remembered something."

I bit my lip for lying, because the only thing I'm sure about, is that I'm forgetting so many things.

He gave me a concerned look and walked out of the kitchen, probably to go to work. I sighed and cleaned up the mess I made.

Minutes later, I went to the living room and sat on the couch to watch some TV, then I heard, Namjoon, from behind me, "Hyung! What are you doing? Aren't you going to get dressed up?"

I looked up at him in utter confusion. Where are we going? Doesn't he have work to go to!

I played along and got up, patting his shoulder, "Yeah, yeah, I just thought you'd take longer. Anyway, wait here for 10 minutes." I stated, and he nodded.

I rushed to my room which I weirdly seem to remember its location. I took out some random, casual clothes and started to change.

"When did I turn from a brunet to a blonde?" I asked myself, checking myself out in the mirror when my eyes caught the clock in the reflection, making me turn to properly read it, '20:12.'

Shit! Thank God, I didn't ask him about his work, which I thought he'll be missing.

Why is it hard to cope with what's happening with me?

I sighed loudly and left the room, after finally changing. Both Namjoon and I, left the house and rode his car, I'm not quite sure though.

Minutes later, Namjoon stopped the car, making me sink a little in my seat to take a glint of the place we are heading to.

I nodded to myself with a little 'Ah' escaping my mouth when I noticed the big sign in front of the bar named, 'Barteno.'

I got out of the car and waited for, Namjoon to lock it, then we went inside the bar.

Are we going to have some brotherly time? I think I shouldn't open the topic of us being siblings because it seems like it's a sensitive subject for him.

We sat on the high chairs, directly opposite to the bar, as the bartender came to us and took our orders.

"Hyung, you've been overly quiet since we left the house, which is unlike you." Namjoon held his glass, sipping from it when he ended his words, turning to look at me, maybe waiting for my answer.

"It's just because." I shrugged and copied him, sipping from my glass as well, while I proceeded, "I wanted to observe you more."

"And why is that?"

I shrugged again, taking the glass in one gulp, asking for more as the bartender gave me another one.

"How do you feel these days?" He trailed to another question.

"Good. I'm better now at coping with this, amnesia, thing. I am remembering a lot of things lately, which I guess is a little progress, but-"

I paused, debating on whether to ask him or not about the others. However, he spoke, confusing me with his words, "Sometimes the progress you think is good, ends up being the total opposite." He didn't look at me, he just poured himself another glass.

"What makes you think like that?" I asked curiously while letting go of the glass, putting it on the counter and turning to keep my gaze only on him, who seemed not to be bothered to look at me.

"Let me ask you a question first. How will you feel when you wake up tomorrow to find that you don't remember me, or even yourself?" He asked as he perked up his chin, eyes furrowing from the sour taste of the wine.

"I'll have you to remind me, won't you?" I smiled softly at him.

He raised an eyebrow at me, finally turning to face me to say, "What if that wasn't enough?"

I shrugged my shoulders, going back to holding my half-filled glass, sipping it.

"I guess, you'll have to work harder then."