-I-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

I opened my eyes, feeling a weight weighing me down on the bed, I guess. My eyes kept blinking to adjust to my surroundings, then I caught, Namjoon, beside me.

I almost panicked, but immediately calmed myself when I remembered drinking together last night.

Did he carry me all the way here? I don't remember anything other than meeting that weird guy in that dark place. I sighed then tried to get out of the bed without waking Namjoon up.

A quick shower was really helpful and after that, I went to my room and grabbed a small notebook and a pen, going directly to the living room to avoid disturbing Namjoon's sleep.

I sat on the couch with one leg dangling while the other folded underneath it. The pen made a click sound, indicating being switched on, and I opened a random empty page allowing my pen to hover over a random line.

The last person who came up to me seemed suspicious with every word he said-

You don't have much time left

Is everyone lying to me about my illness?

Am I going to die soon?

Also, Namjoon, said something weird last night, ′Sometimes the progress you think is good, ends up being the total opposite.

His words resonate in my head so I wrote them down next to the earlier ones of the unknown person.

Don't I have a personal doctor? I think I need to speak to him on my own to know what everyone is hiding from me.

However, the weirdest of all, why does no one mention the other? Why haven't I seen two of them together? Do they hate each other? What happened? Or do I introduce them?

Gosh! I have too many questions. I rested my head back on the couch and closed my eyes, trying to think of what I had so far with each of them along with their characters.

Yoongi is a workaholic. Jimin is a cute ball of fluff. Namjoon is my brother who seems to not like being reminded of it. Hobi is the definition of happiness. Jungkook, hmm-he is. He looked like a lost child with his big doe eyes. The last person is-hmm-a mystery, I guess.

I've been with, Namjoon and Yoongi, a lot, so I have to presume that I met those two a lot, and surely since, Namjoon, is living with me, and he is my brother, obviously, he is the one who knows the most about me.

"Hyung!"

I heard a voice call out for me so I opened my eyes to see a face close to mine, I saw him upside down since my head was still leaning on the couch. I sat properly and turned to have a better look at him.

However, fear suddenly hastened through my body when I saw the face which belonged to Namjoon a second ago, changed to that of the unnamed person.

"Hyung! You okay?" Namjoon's voice vibrated in my ears with concern, but with a face that didn't belong to him.

The hallucinations are coming back again. I quickly shook my head and blinked multiple times before his face went back to the normal Namjoon.

"Ah! Yeah-yeah I'm good. I lack sleep that's all. I'ma go to bed. Goodnight." I stood up in a hurry and marched to my room with fear still striking my whole body.

The moment I went inside my room and closed the door, I rested my palm on it, along with my forehead and closed my eyes.

"What was that back there?" This is making me feel more scared. If things keep going like that, I'll end up going insane.

I tiredly stride to my bed and place my hands on my eyes while I rest there.

Why is this happening to me? What made my perfect life suddenly change to this chaotic one!

I thought back to when I was just a mere college student with so many professors admiring me and preaching my smart brain, which is now no more than a bin with a hole at the bottom, unable to keep anything inside it.

I turned on the bed and hugged my legs, forcing my eyes shut to prevent myself from tearing up.

It all started on that evening when I was back from work at my apartment. My body was a little sore from all the work I did for the whole week. I was relieved for finally having my next day off.

I still remember every single string of feeling I was having that day. It's as if it was just yesterday. The streets were covered with snow so the cars were moving at relatively slow speed all day to avoid accidents since the streets were slippery for the wheels.

However, by the time I left from work, the streets were not in full capacity like usual, there were barely any cars. Therefore, I moved at a normal speed.

To my surprise, I heard a loud scream pierce into my ear's drum, in that exact moment I saw a baby stroller in my line of vision. In a span of a second, I turned the steering wheel harshly going into the opposite lane which a moment earlier was empty of cars.

However, a loud scary horn made all my limbs freeze and only my eyes caught the gigantic truck slipping and crashing into the side of the bumper, causing the car to slightly turn in circles and my head bumped onto the steering wheel, leaving me unconscious.

The second thing I remember after the accident is my meeting with, Yoongi, which is extremely strange.

Shouldn't I wake up in a hospital first? Why don't I remember that?