-W-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

In a split of a second, my eyes caught Namjoon darting towards Taehyung, pushing him to the wall while spitting at him. yelling.

"You are lying. Enough of your God damn lies. She is a kindhearted person, she would never ever do that to an innocent pers-"

"She did." We all snapped our heads to look at Jungkook, who happened to be awake. His arm was blocking his eyes, but when he removed his arm, I saw tears; a lot of tears.

My heart clenched as I heard him sniff and sit up while groaning and holding his side, which surely still hurt him. His eyes never left Namjoon's figure as he proceeded.

"She did tell that to the doctor. I saw them that day too and I also-" His gaze diverted to Taehyung, "I also saw you, standing there."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, as well as me. Namjoon let go of Taehyung and put his face in his hand unable to believe Jungkook's words.

"Are you trying to tell me that all the memories I had with her were fake?" The last word came out heavy and full of pain.

However, Taehyung shook his head, reassuring Namjoon.

"I think she was genuine in the past. I don't know what changed her, but the woman you are defending right now is not the same kind person you remember."

If she was responsible for Jungkook's mother's death, she is also responsible for whatever was going to happen to me. However, I was alive because the driver, who crashed into me, paid my hospital bills. When he stopped, Taehyung took care of that for me, while I was out.

Did he know about me too? Things are driving me insane. I need to know more. I need to understand what does that have to do with what I saw in my dream. I know that the subconscious doesn't act rash. Something definitely happened. There is a reason for everything.

"Taehyung, you need to tell me more," I said in an angry tone, not realizing that my expression changed all of a sudden.

Taehyung gulped and continued his thread, "During the time the doctors were looking for a kidney donor, one doctor came across your file. You were a perfect match, but the problem was that there was someone who was paying for your hospital bills, so the thought of doing anything wrong, left them in panic. To be honest, I don't know how that happened, but in the span of a month, I saw multiple doctors in your room. I called out one of the nurses and asked her 'nicely' to give me details about the situation, and so she told me that the driver committed suicide. Thankfully, I went inside in time and told them that if their only concern was money then I'll be paying."

"Surely they protested and kept convincing me that you will never wake up, and it will be a waste of money and bla bla bla, but I felt if I didn't help you, something really bad might happen. Consequently, this act caused the doctors to look for someone else, but the problem was that that person's heart was weak as well, so they only decided on the kidney transplant." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook saying. "I'm sorry Jungkook. Your mother got involved in this because of my choice to save Jin."

Out of nowhere, we heard Jungkook laugh hysterically as if he's gone crazy, which scared the hell out of us. The three of us went quickly towards the bed, and I placed my hand on his shoulder, but what he said startled me and the others.

"He was awake all along. Who said he was in a coma? Oh my God, this is so funny." He chuckled while wiping off his droplets of tears with his finger.

I retracted my hand away from him in shock, words couldn't come out of my mouth so Namjoon asked instead.

"What does that mean? What do you mean by 'he was awake?'"

My body froze along with all my muscles. I was scared to know what he meant, but I was also curious to know.

"Jin-hyung was awake since 6 months ago, and that was the main reason the doctors were inside his room."

But I don't remember. I don't remember anything.

My body started to shake, but no one gave me attention as Jungkook proceeded with his explanation.

"When I peeked inside, I saw a doctor injecting a syringe into the hanging tube and hyung immediately fell back to sleep. Since that day a doctor would go to hyung's room and do the same thing 3 times a day. The doctors noticed that I knew about their mischievous plan, so they panicked and tried to look for a plan to get rid of me.

One day they kicked me out of the hospital, but I kept going inside to see my mother. They couldn't say no. Until that day hyung finally woke up. They decided to get rid of my mother because there was no more hope in taking anything from Jin-hyung. I knew from the conversation between Taehyung's mother and the hospital's head that mom will not be there anymore, no matter what I do, so I helped him one time.

One day I got lucky as the doctor who was assigned to give hyung the injection, left the syringe because he was called out. I quickly sneaked inside and got rid of the liquid inside it then took some of the liquid which was already in the plastic bag thing connected to hyung's body. That day later at night when I went to see mom, I passed by his room and saw his fingers move, but stopping it once was not enough to wake you so-"

My eyes darted towards Jungkook when he stopped talking for a second as I saw him bite his lip in anguish, tears were clear for my eyes to see now.

"That day when I knew they had plans to take my mother away, I went to your room, but someone was already inside, so I stayed outside while I cried, feeling helpless, I was weak. I thought I couldn't save either you or mom, but you woke up." He smiled at me, however, my mind was in a daze. I couldn't comprehend the words he said after the word 'Cried'.

Someone was already inside?

He cried in front of my room?

Someone? Who was that someone?

"Who was that someone?" My words came out loud, not noticing what I said for everyone to hear, and not only for my thoughts.

I looked around as I saw their eyes on me, Jungkook replied.

"It was the guy who came to your room with a kid, Min Yoongi."

"I can't save her."

Hyung! You scared me. Are you okay? You suddenly collapsed in the middle of our walk. Sorry for taking you hiking with me when you are this sick.

I spoke with the doctor, and he said you can go whenever you like. Hyung, you really scared me when you fainted like that at the cafeteria.

My eyes grew wide, remembering the weird event which happened in my dream. I think my subconscious was indirectly telling me what was happening on the outside. Yoongi appeared in my dream twice, and that's the exact same number of times he visited me at the hospital. Also, Jungkook suddenly appeared in front of me when I was with Yoongi, which was just now explained by Jungkook.

"Namjoon, how many times did you come to my room in the span of the last 6 months?" If he answers 3 then my theory is cor-

"3 times, I think."

I gulped harshly. Then does this mean that Jimin and Hoseok are real people too? Why did they come to my room though? And what is taking them so long to show up again? Also, was my subconscious forcing me to wake up?