-M-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

"Oh, he woke up."

I froze with my eyes focused on the unnamed guy standing by the door, his left hand in his pocket, and arrogance filling the air around him. He was wearing a plain, dark blue, suit with a white chemise underneath the jacket. My eyes also caught the expensive blue and silver Rolex on his right hand, dangling beside him.

Jungkook quickly stood up and bowed, as the unnamed guy looked at him with a little disgust showing on his features, "Are you going to stand there forever? Leave."

I frowned at his harsh words, but before I could protest, Jungkook marched out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Come to think about it, this is the first time to see 2 people whom I met interact together. I shrugged internally as I saw him walk beside my bed, then sit on the chair. Crossing his legs and leaning his back on the chair, speaking in this unnatural low voice, "Your stay here did cost me a lot, but it was worth it."

"I'm sorry, I can't relate to what you are saying. Can I ask you to elaborate?"

What in the world is he talking about?

"Don't you recognize this face?" He pointed to his face in disbelief. Is he joking with me? I know his face but he never mentioned his name to me.

"Should I be knowing your name? You didn't mention it to me." I said, scrunching my nose up a little, and rolling my eyes, whispering, "How rude!"

He cleared his throat, starting off, "I heard that, and my name is Lee Taehyung. You probably heard that name a lot before you-" He looked at me from head to toe then continued, "You know, became like this. Anyway, I don't have much time to waste here, so I'm just gonna leave and say thank you for waking up."

He got up and left the room like that, like that, my mouth was a gap. He just, did he just, was he, WHO THE FUCK IS LEE TAEHYUNG?! Am I supposed to know who that is!

I caught a glimpse of Jungkook standing by the door when that, Taehyung dude, left the room. I called out for him to come in. Jungkook took fast steps inside the room as I asked without hesitation, "Do you know the guy who just left my room?"

He looked at me confused and arched an eyebrow at me, "Don't you know the famous Lee Taehyung? He is the only son of the well known top businessman in Korea, Lee Min-jun."

"Ahhh!" I pretended but immediately shook my head, "No, I still don't know him. Anyway, why was he in my room?"

He declined, how would he know. I sighed internally as a sudden question came up to me, "Hey, Jungkook~ah, how old are you? You look young."

"I'm 17." He shyly ruffled his hair, looking around in an attempt to avoid eye contact with me. I hummed and told him to sit down to talk more, which he did.

Things are getting weirder, and I don't know if is it time to ask the correct question, or is it time to go with the flow like I've always been doing?

Should I ask, or go with the flow?

Ask.

"Jungkook, do you know what happened to me?"

He bit his lips and looked at the ceiling as he pressed his hands on both sides of the chair, with some force while hesitantly saying, "I don't know if I should be the one to tell you that. I don't want to cause your body a shock. Want me to get the doctor for you to ask him instead?"

I slowly nodded maybe a little hesitant from the consequences. I want to know what happened even though I know that I might've been into a life-threatening accident.

When I finished my thoughts, Jungkook was already with the doctor who for some reason kicked, Jungkook out of my room. Why is everyone treating him like trash? This is really getting on my nerves.

"Jin-ssi, do you want something?" The doctor asked and I sighed, preparing all the questions in my head to blurt them out with the correct order.

"Am I paralyzed?"

"No, you're body is just a little numb from lack of movement. I'll bring someone to be reasonable to help you move again on your own."

Okay good. Next question.

"What kind of accident did I go through?"

"Don't you remember the car accident?"

I knitted my eyebrows and hummed, waiting for the big bomb to collapse over my head at any moment.

"You went into a coma for 3 years, and thankfully you woke up unharmed. You had some cracks in your skull, but they already healed. Also, you had some ribs fractured, but they healed as well."

What is he talking about? 3-year coma? But I met Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung after the accident.

I met them all after the accident. Was all that just a dream? Did my-