-J-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

It happened again, that unknown person is standing in front of me, silence taking over him. His gaze says so much, yet there were no actual words coming out of his mouth. I didn't speak as well, I just waited for his words first.

He is someone interesting. I know that this is just a dream, but his presence seems so real at the same time, making me a little fearful.

He broke eye contact and looked in the distance beside him since he was standing opposite to me, I looked at the same direction of his but opposite to mine.

"Do you remember what you were taught during college?" He spoke, grabbing my attention, but I didn't look at him as I only focused on his deep stormy voice with words coming out of his mouth, studying every single one of them.

I hummed in response, but I still asked, "I was taught many things. What are you exactly implying on?" My voice was stern and confident.

This person might have been a classmate of mine, someone whom I don't remember.

"I can't directly tell you because if I do, I'll get hurt." He spoke, turning his face to look at mine so I did the same but with a baffled look.

"Hurt! Do I need to figure something out on my own?" I asked.

He nodded, and when he was about to turn on his heels and leave, I saw it for the second time. His face changed, and now it was clearly Jimin's. I can never forget his beautiful, yet baby-like features.

My eyes grew wide, the unnamed facial features weren't the same. What is happening? I need to make him stay more. He seems like he is the only person who can tell me important information.

"Do I know you?" I quickly asked without thinking twice about my dumb question.

However, he stopped and turned a little, making me see his side profile which happened to be back to normal, but a smirk was plastered on his face, as he said, "You know me well, more than you can imagine. Trust me you'll be surprised." And with that, he disappeared into thin air.

He is the only one, leaving me with so many questions. Also, that Jungkook guy didn't stay for long. I wonder what happened to him, or to be more accurate to me. Leaving me to hallucinate like that about someone I don't even know.

I looked around me, suddenly recognizing the place. How didn't I notice earlier? This is the same spot where I had my accident.

I kept looking around while still standing in my place. Why is it so quiet? I can hear my heartbeat, it's loud and clea-

That's-that's the sound of a beeping sound of a heart monitor. Am I starting to remember things?

I quickly moved to the side of the street, a little afraid that I might get into another accident if I stayed longer in the middle of it.

I sat on the floor with my legs pulled to my chest, my head hidden in them. I need to figure this out quickly.

What did I learn during college? Who is he?

Surely he isn't one of the professors, he is too young for that. Also, I don't remember him as a friend, not to mention that he is not acting like one.

Was he my rival? It's the only good guess, but why in the world is he helping? Or what if he is warning me about something?

Jin, think! What did you learn in college! Psychology, okay, more. The brain's psychology. Yes, that's good, but I still don't know what does this leave me with.

Damn it! I need more information. He seriously left without giving me anything helpful at all.

I can't directly tell you because if I do, I'll get hurt.

You know me well, more than you can imagine. Trust me you'll be surprised.

The contradictions in both those phrases ae killing me. How can he get hurt? How can he fucking get hurt, when I'm the one being hurt here?

I'm sick of this. Agrhh!

After thinking deeply, I removed my arms and looked up. I was met with my room and the soft mattress underneath me. When did I get back into my room?

"WHAT THE FUCK!"