-Z-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

The moment I started to have that stinging faith that I'm still sleeping, I technically kicked both, Hoseok and Taehyung, out of the room and slammed the door behind them, sliding down and resting my head on the door.

I gulped and gave myself a moment to think because if all this was just another dream, I think I will lose my mind.

Okay, first of all, what's different. It's clear that my house is back to the one I was living in before the accident. Also, I'm not forgetting things. Okay good! This means that this is real. However, everyone is different from my dream. Was my subconscious just disguised as them? Is that all? Gosh, I need to calm down.

Before I could continue my thoughts, my phone rang. Another thing which wasn't present in my dream. I picked it up, seeing Jimin's caller ID.

"Yes, Jimin?"

"There is a suspicious man wanting to come into the house, claiming that he is a doctor. I didn't ask Jungkook, because he is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up. Do you know someone named Kim Namjoon?"

I sighed in relief when I heard Namjoon's name. My heart was about to burst out of my chest when Jimin started speaking in that tone.

"Jimin you seriously scared me, and yes I know him. He is a medical student and a friend of mine. Let him go check on Jungkook. Be friendly, please?"

Jimin hummed on the other line as I ended the call and went to open the door, but the corridor was empty, making me sigh. Sure thing neither Taehyung nor Hoseok will wait for me, they aren't Jungkook.

I smiled at the memory when I remembered seeing Jungkook, wait for the doctors to finish their check-ups on me and then come back in. I have to admit, that was cute.

I walked through the corridor. While being spaced out, I bumped into someone, so I slightly bowed and apologized, but the moment I got a glimpse of the person, my body froze in fear.

It was her, Taehyung's mother. I knew her from the pictures I saw on the internet. I gulped and placed my hand on my heart then marched away from that corridor as fast as I could, heading to the receptionist to prepare my papers to get discharged.

After 30 minutes of going around to get myself discharged, I went back to my room and decided to take a quick nap.

"Are you happy living this boring life?" Luhan said while munching his fries. I slipped some noodles in my mouth as I hummed, "It's not boring. It's just. Hmm, you know?"

He chuckled saying, "Believe me Jin. I'm good at reading people, and I can clearly see that you are forcing yourself every day to go to that gloomy recording room to spend your precious time with those countless, ungrateful singers if that's what you call them."

I hit his shoulder protesting, "Don't say that about them. They have talent, they just need to explore it, and that's my job."

Luhan put down his chopsticks and leaned his back on the chair while eyeing me.

"You know Jin, I've been working with you for the past 3 years, yet I've never seen you have any friends."

I bit my lips, swallowing the food in my mouth, then putting aside my chopsticks as well, continuing to hear what he had to say.

"I pity you, because all that I see in your eyes, is mere jealousy. I've heard your voice Jin, and I know that YOU have the talent, but YOU decided to not be YOU, and just accepted this as your fate. Why don't you try for once to be you? Try to be more open, give yourself a chance to know people, and explore what you have-"