-F-

Edited by Love4Yoongi

...

"Hyung! Hyung!" I slightly moved at the unfamiliar voice calling me, "Hyung! We arrived! Wake up!" He continued, making me fling my eyes wide and look at him in utter confusion, like I have always been and asked, "I'm sorry, but who are you?"

He sighed but smiled after, replying to me with "My name is, Jung Hoseok. Hobi, for you. I understand that you frequently forget my name, but I hope this is the last time you do. Anyway let's go."

Go! Where to? How the heck did I even come here? I think I'm going to have a headache from the lack of rest.

However, I got out of the car just like that, Hoseok guy did. He locked the car, and I followed him towards what seems like-

A FREAKIN AMUSEMENT PARK.

How in the world did I end up coming here? Above all, with someone, I don't know?

I rubbed my temples, and with a furrow, I asked him, "Did you get the tickets?" He excitedly nodded with an energetic hum.

Both of us immediately ran towards the door and went inside the park, then both of us started enjoying the day.

First, we went to, Shoot the Chute, and got in the front seat as we both held onto the metallic bar in front of us for support.

Thankfully, Hoseok told me to take off my shirt and only keep my shorts. The fall was harsh, I felt like my heart was floating and was about to get snatched out of my chest, but the excitement was overwhelming.

 The fall was harsh, I felt like my heart was floating and was about to get snatched out of my chest, but the excitement was overwhelming

[Shoot the Chute]

Secondly, we ran to the Enterprise, while putting on our shirts. "The water smells like shit," I complained but giggled afterwards.

Hobi, laughed as well, replying, "Just have fun, and we'll have a shower after. Let's go get dry in the Enterprise."

I followed him to the Enterprise, which was opposite to, Shoot the Chute. Both of us held onto the chamber.

"Hoseok, are you sure this is safe?!" I yelled, since he was in the front chamber and hardly heard me.

"Don't worry, hyung! It's really safe... wait, didn't someone die a month ago because of it?"

"Yaaaaah!" I yelled in panic as the machine started moving in a rotational movement, leaving us both to yell at the top of our lungs.

[Enterprise]

Time passed quickly, and we left the ride, both of us were breathing heavily while being unable to stand properly.

"I think, I can't feel my knees anymore." I chuckled between the words.

Hoseok, sat on the floor in surrender while whining as well, "I can't move any longer, hyung."

"Want to go home?" I asked.

However, he immediately stood up, and patted my shoulder while pulling my hand behind him, saying, "We have a long day ahead, also I've been wanting to ride the Top Spin, with you."

[Top Spin]

[Top Spin]

I smiled internally and went along with him to wait in the line, we didn't stand long and went to sit on the second row, because the first one was full.

I swear I almost lost my voice from all the screaming I did. Hoseok, on the other hand, was enjoying himself so much. He kept throwing his hands in the air, yelling out words which I couldn't make out.

Just like, Hobi said, the day was long and fun. After the Top Spin, we rode multiple others like the Space Shot, Kamikaze, and Ultramax. The amount of fun we had was unimaginable.

"Wanna go to the Rollercoaster, next?" I nodded aggressively to Hoseok's words, and with that, both of us sprinted towards it.

[Rollercoaster]

We waited only for a couple of minutes, then rode it. The ride was full of sudden drops and high points, which made me feel dizzy for some reason.

I held onto, Hoseok's hand, making him look at me with his big smile, but it immediately faded when he looked at my face.

"Hyung! Are you okay?" He asked in concern.

"No, I don't think I am," I said, resting my head back on the chair and closing my eyes.

"It's gonna be okay. You are okay now. Don't be scared. I'm here. We're here."

Again! We.