-O-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

Why is it hard to keep those whom you love, with you forever?

The kid's words found a place somewhere deep in the back of my mind. I don't remember having someone dear to me. I live alone, my parents died a long time ago. They were old, and God decided to take them on a trip.

Days passed and I was starting to move again with the help of real attention. The doctor helped me so much. Someone was assigned to be my caretaker.

Jungkook came daily to my room to help me, but he was looking worse than the day before that.

After walking a little in the hospital's corridor with the help of Jungkook, I got tired and decided to go back to my room. I sat on the bed, while Jungkook, was straightening the pillow behind my back I asked, "Hey Kookie, you okay buddy?"

He nodded with a wide smile plastered on his face which for some reason, I know it's fake. "You know if you suffer from any kind of problem, you can always tell me, right?" I showed sincerity in my eyes to make him open up more to me.

Since that day he spoke of his family, he never mentioned them again or anything related to his life which bothered me.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm really fine. Just focus on recovering." He smiled again, so I grabbed his wrist firmly as much as I could since my body was still weak.

"I know you are lying. I can see it in your eyes. Where do you go when visiting hours are over?" I looked at him dead in the eyes, making it impossible for him to break the eye contact.

"I go to my part-time job."

"After that?"

"I go h-home."

"Why did you stutter!"

"Hyung!" He whined and removed his fragile wrist from my grip.

"Jungkook speak up. You better tell me. Do you want to anger me?"

I made sure to frown to show him the discomfort I was feeling, but honestly, I felt worried about him. A 17-year-old boy living alone is not a good thing.

He turned his back, and I saw his hands turn into fists as I heard him inhale and exhale, properly preparing for words to say. "I was kicked out from both, my part-time job and home." He quickly turned to look at me with worried eyes continuing, "but don't worry I'm gonna be fine. It's not a big deal. I can manage on my own."

This kid really is trying to act all strong when he is totally screwed up. I sighed and sank in the bed, trying to think of a solution to his problem.

I looked up at the ceiling, wondering, "How long are you gonna survive living in the streets like that?"

"Don't know, until I find a job maybe."

"And do you think anyone would actually hire you. Come on be real. Listen, I have an idea." I quickly sat up again, proceeding, "I'll let you live with me. How about that?"

"What would you do that for?" He asked without hesitation. I don't think he'll accept if I directly asked him to stay over with me, so let me be a little vague.

"Because I'm a sick man, and there is no way for me to live on my own. I want someone to take care of me. Does this sound convincing enough for your brain?"

"Hmm- what will I gain then?" He crossed his arms on his chest, with a raised eyebrow. That boy really is now acting all arrogant.

"You will have a place to stay. You'll have nice clothes, good food, and not to mention the best hyung ever." I smiled brightly at him, showing off my charm.

However, out of nowhere the door to my room opened, showing someone familiar. "Oh, you really woke up. I just came to say welcome back to the living." He laughed while rubbing his hair in embarrassment, then extended his hand to me. "I'm Min Yoongi, by the way."

Okay, so it seems that for some reason my subconscious decided to take forms of real people. I think I need to go re-read the lectures, because I'm starting to sense something weird happening over here.