-P-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand and awkwardly bowed. He looked behind him for a second then excused himself to bring something/one. I exchanged looks with Jungkook, who shrugged at me.

Yoongi, came in with a little girl in his arms as he sat on the chair beside my bed with her on his lap. "She's your daughter?" I asked, gaining a shy no from him. "How do you know me?" I asked another question to fill in my curiosity.

"Oh, one day this little girl over here," He looked at her with a gummy smile all over his pale face, and shook her a little continuing, "was holding a ball and for some reason the door to your room was open. The ball slipped into your room, and she was scared to go get it. So I went in and brought it to her instead, but I went back to check on you since it was abnormal for me to see someone that young laying down like that."

"You can say I got curious about you. Ah, I forgot to mention, she is my niece. My sister is giving birth in a couple of hours so I came to check on you since I don't know when she'll get out, and I thought, why not come and see you? Maybe to congratulate you on your recovery."

He genuinely smiled at me with the little girl curled up in his chest scared to make eye contact with neither Jungkook nor me.

"Thank you for accompanying me during my long sleep, but may I ask you when was the first time you came to my room? Yes, I'm assuming you coming to my room multiple times." I chuckled, but halted the moment I heard his words.

"I came 7 months ago, and yeah, I did come to your room 2 times in the span of those 7 months. You can count that as 'multiple times' hehe." He giggled to his own words.

Suddenly, I blacked out from my surroundings. If he was the first one to appear in my coma, and if I related reality to the coma, this means that I was lost inside my mind for more than 2 years. The doctor said I was in a coma for 3 years. Why did my subconscious show up out of the blue, and especially when Yoongi appeared?

"Why-" I gulped, feeling my throat dry as I looked in front of me into the nothingness continuing, "What were you doing in the hospital 7 months ago?" My voice was steady and stern.

However, I heard the sudden change in his tone, from cheerful to careful, "My sister was having a check-up on her baby. Are you okay? Want me to call a doctor?" I looked at him with the corner of my eyes as I caught him looking up at Jungkook, feeling the kid's body shift a little behind me.

That Yoongi, guy is surely talkative, he's nothing like what I remember when I was in comatose mode.

"Can't I see mommy?" The little faint voice made me look at the source, which was coming from beside me.

Yoongi hummed and patted her head assuring her, "Mommy is giving you a baby brother. We'll have to wait. Don't you like your uncle?" He fake pouted to her.

She immediately sat properly and held his face with her very small palms, saying with all the seriousness she had, "No, no. I love you sooo much. I can wait." When she finished, she rested her head on his chest, as I watched him gently embraced her more.

I smiled at the warm scene and asked, "What do you do Yoongi?"

"I run a restaurant along with my in-law. It's not the best, but I'll surely be glad to invite you both over." He said, pulling his ear lobe in embarrassment.

A restaurant! Not a song producer it seems. Mr. subconscious you've messed up. What were you trying to tell me?