-X-

Edited by Love4Yoongi 

...

After some time of chatting, we concluded that I need to go back to the hospital and try to recover fast to leave it as soon as possible. Taehyung, also refused my help, as he ensured me that he'll be able to take care of the disaster happening in the hospital, because of his mother by taking legal measures. Therefore, I had no other way than to trust him.

Namjoon said that he'll stay with Jungkook, one more hour to ensure he's fine then go back to the hospital. Both Taehyung and I drove back to the hospital and sneaked back to my room.

"You know you are a good person, Taehyung," I said as he glanced at me with a smile then hummed and left the room.

Due to exhaustion, it took me no time to drift to sleep. Next day, I felt the presence of someone in the room so I flinched and flung my eyes open, afraid that it might be another doctor, trying to do me dirty. Sure thing, I don't want to be in an internal slumber.

However, My eyes grew wide when I saw a familiar face. "Hyung! You really woke up." He suddenly threw his arms around my shoulders while snuggling his face in my neck. I froze in confusion, but after a second, I patted his back with one hand.

He pulled back and abruptly pushed a bouquet of flowers towards my chest, making me look at him in wonder. What's with that kid!

"Thank you so much for waking up. Now, finally, my dreams can come true. Gosh! I really felt disappointed the last time I came here and saw you sleeping." He rubbed the nape of his neck.

I tilted my head asking, "Shouldn't you be introducing yourself first?" I tried to act as normal as possible. Sure thing I won't tell him, ′I know your name. I know it because I met you in my dream.′ Tsk as if I do that.

"My name is Park Jimin. I'm a college student in the music department. I'd love to hire you as my vocal coach. I've been stalking you for some time now, but when I found out about the accident, I immediately came to your room and was left in despair." He sounded excited in the beginning, but it eventually cooled down until he ended his words with a heavy sigh.

I laughed out loud at his straight forward story. Thit kid really. He is nothing like the shy cute person I met in my dream.

I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow at him asking, "So you are a vocalist, and you want me to be your mentor?" He nodded vigorously.

Okay, so he is a desperate one. Good, I like him already. "Do you know that my time is pretty expensive?" And as I expected he shrugged in his seat.

He doesn't look poor to me, seeing the Gucci necklace he is wearing. Also, from the channel perfume coming from him, it sums up to me that he is from a rich family. What's your story?

"Why, do you have the money to pay me?" I continued to force more questions.

He bit his lips, "How much?"

"$1000 per hour. How does that sound?"

A loud gasp escaped his mouth, making me block my ears with my fingers. Suddenly, his voice rose, "Are you serious? $1000! That's extremely expensive. I heard you are a humble person and it seems like people were wrong." He angrily stood up and started to walk away.

However, I didn't let him "Rolex watch, channel perfume, Gucci necklace, and I'm sure your underwear is some sort of a brand as well." He suddenly stood stiff and turned around with red cheeks, making me laugh.

"What are you pointing at?"

I stopped laughing as I replied to him after a sigh, "Listen here kid, I don't like that bratty attitude. Tell me now, why did you choose me?" He acted nice in the beginning. Was he trying to fool me? Dumbass.

"The thing is-" He ruffled his hair while growling, proceeding almost whispering, "to tell the truth, you are the least person my parents will care to ask."

"Excuse me!" I frowned. Should I take that as an offence or something?

He waved his hand in front of his face, gesturing for me not to misunderstand.

"My parents don't know that I'm in the music department. They think that I'm an architect. My dream was to become a singer, but they were against it so bad, so I had to go to extreme measures."

He sighed and walked towards my bed as I eyed his movements, while he continued.

"I searched for the least popular and yet good vocal coach, but I didn't expect to meet someone half dead. I really felt disappointed when I spoke with the doctors last time I came, so I went back to my university to look for someone else, but I was left empty-handed. Thankfully, I got news from the same source, I think she was a fan or something, anyway, she told me that you woke up. So, here I am, standing in front of you."

It's really hard to judge him, he is nothing like the person in my dream. This kid is sassy as fuck, and he is getting on my nerves, but after hearing his story, I think I understand his point of view.

"So you want me to help you, huh?"

"Yeah."

"You know you'll have to pay?"

He rolled his eyes and rubbed his temples, "Again with that?"

"However- and don't cut me ever again- you won't be paying in cash. I want you to take care of someone for me until I'm able to leave the hospital."

"Wait, what?! Someone? What are you talking about?" He started to panic.

I sighed and spoke again, "I want you to go to my house and take care of that someone there. I'll give you the address to see him first, and if you refuse then you can say bye-bye to the vocal coaching." I faked a smile at him as I heard him throw a curse under his breath.

There is someone who got shot at my house. Hehehe! Let's see how desperate you are.