-K-

Edited by Love4Yoongi

...

This is getting out of hand, I can't take it anymore. Things are not calming down like I expected them to be, but it's actually escalating quickly for no damn reason.

I got off the bed, put on a random jacket, then walked out of the room not caring how I looked.

Namjoon stood in front of me, grabbing my shoulder, "Hyung! What's wrong with you? Where are you going? Do you want me to come with-"

"Come with me! What's wrong with me?!" I snorted at him then pushed him harshly, making him fall backwards. "Don't fucking follow me!" I hollered at him, raising my finger in a warning manner.

I looked around for a moment before my eyes caught, Namjoon's car keys, so I snatched them and left the house with just slippers, pyjamas, and a jacket on.

Weirdly Namjoon didn't follow me out.

"Yes don't follow me. Leave me to die, or have another bloody accident so I can fucking rest in peace, and save you from the shame of being my brother." I yelled out at the top of my lungs, launching into to the car, driving off to the one place which I remembered the most.

When I reached my destination, I pushed the car door open, not giving a damn about the other cars or even parking, Namjoon's. I walked in the middle of the street in which I originally had my accident.

"Does anyone, ANYONE here know me?" I walked towards a woman carrying a child, "you know me?" She frantically shook her head while taking steps backwards, surely afraid of me, but that didn't stop me.

Nothing can stop me now. I'm going insane, amnesia doesn't work like that. If I have amnesia and I forget someone once then I should freaking keep forgetting that person, not remember him after the first encounter-

First encounter? Were they all lying? Was everything a mere joke? Am I the fool of the show? Were they clowning me? Did they?!

But they looked sincere.

I stood in my place thinking more.

Yoongi, took me out to eat. He looked sincere.

Jimin, took me out to buy clothes. He looked sincere.

Namjoon, was trying his best by taking me out to a bar. He looked sincere.

Hoseok, took me to the amusement park to have fun. He looked sincere too.

I pulled onto my hair feeling my brain about to burst from all the thinking. This shouldn't be real, something isn't right. People can't be this perfect while tricking you, something should've been misplaced at some point.

Jin think, think.

That unnamed guy. That unknown guy, and that Jungkook guy. Are they too, part of the play the rest is directing?

"Please don't die."

A sobbing voice echoed in my brain. I looked around, eyeing all the people, but suddenly they started to disappear one after the other, like ghosts into thin air.

My eyes widen at the sight, and the voice of the cries and pleads got louder.

"I don't understand." A shocking expression painted my face.

My hand shook, and I fell to the ground, my legs started to feel numb with my eyes wide open, and my mind lost in thoughts.

This feels like someone pressed on the pause button-

'So many researches have been made and eventually, so many opinions were given according to each of the hypothesis for each paper. I did one of them, I'll explain mine. The human brain is a very complicated thing, not all our brains are the same. Like for example Jin over there, and Cathrine over here are currently thinking of something different. I can't talk for any of them since I have my own brain as well. Some people can relate to each other, but that comes for multiple reasons, which are not our subject for today. However, today's subject is to talk about our subconscious-

'Subconscious? But professor If it's already hard to understand ourselves, how is it possible to study our subconscious?'

'Yes, Brand. It's truly hard, but there are things that are common between all living creature's subconscious. Let me start from the beginning. People presumed that the subconscious can play tricks on you, but none of them mentioned anything related to helping the vessel it belongs to. No one knows how someone else's mind can work. It's already difficult to understand oneself as, Brand said. But the subconscious works like a director behind the actors, which here is the brain cells, it can manipulate things. The brain takes all kinds of information, but the Subconscious takes this information and extracts the important ones. It also can act as a defender to the body. However, if the human body becomes aware of his subconscious presence, it will be the end of him. That's why it's really dangerous to communicate with i-

"His heart rate is dropping dramatically. What did you do, child?"

"Nothing doctor I swear."

I heard loud voices mixed with a familiar, trembling one.

My breathing was unsteady. What is happening? Did I get struck by a car again, losing conscious?

Wet salt was running on my cheeks, as I felt my tears rolling. I can't handle this anymore. I'm better of dead. Why can't I just rest?

"Jin-ssi. Jin-ssi, do you hear me?" I heard a thick voice calling out for me, but I was too tired to answer, also I felt paralyzed.

Why can't I move my body?

I hardly opened my eyes while rapidly blinking unable to adjust to the harsh light, so I closed my eyes again. I hummed unable to talk as I felt a heavyweight on both my face, and neck.

"Hyung! Please wake up." The familiar yet not too familiar voice called out to me as a soft, "Jungkook~ah." Escaped my mouth, and I fell back to sleep.

I'm too tired.