Chapter 12

*Flashback*

*5 months earlier *

The Republic fleet was on the defensive and pushed to the brink, as war rages in the much contested Outer Rim territories.

Chaos and fear mount as the Separatist army rages an epic battle against heavily outnumbered Republic ships.

Anakin and Obi Wan race across the galaxy to help Alia... who is in the midst of a fight for her life as the sinister droid army closed in.

"Our shields are gone... Alia, what are we gonna do?" one of the clones asked.

"Anakin and Obi Wan should be here any moment," Alia replied.

"I understand Alia.... but we are depending on you," another clone said.

"Um... prepare the gunship!" Alia ordered.

Suddenly there was a huge explosion... droids started pouring onto the ship.

"Commander, get out there and stop those droids!!" Alia yelled... she was patiently waiting for Anakin and Obi Wan to come and save the day.... once again.

Alia.... are you there?" Obi Wan spoke on the comlink...

"We are under attack... are you guys close?" Alia replied back to him.

Droids started shooting towards her direction.... closing in on her, she knew in this moment she had to do something.... and fast.

Alia quickly grabbed her lightsaber and started fighting back.... clones circled around her, trying their best to protect her.

"Alia we need to get you out of here... the ship is about to explode," one of the clones said.

Alia nodded.

They all made their way through the huge crowd of droids....Alia cut through them, while the clones shot at them.

Alia suddenly grabbed her shoulder, and groaned in pain.... she had been shot.

"Quickly we must get Alia to safety!" The Commander finally said.

They all raced to the escape pods....

"Hurry! Get her in the escape pod!!" The Commander yelled...

"Wait! Aren't you going to come with us?" Alia questioned...

"No.... my orders were to get you to safety," The Commander replied.

Alia and Two Clones piled into the small escape pod... Alia turned and looked at the Commander.

"Thank you Commander! It was an honor to have you with me," Alia replied with a small smile.

"Detach!! Detach quickly," One of the clones said.

The escape pod doors quickly closed and shot into space.... Alia looked out of the small window, and saw her ship blow up... pushing the escape pod further into space.

"Look! There seems to be a planet, we can land there and wait for help!" One of the clones replied.... Alia turned her head to look at them, she nodded.

"Someone turn your locator on... so they can find us," Alia said.

She looked for her comlink... and noticed it was nowhere to be found, she then realized that she must of dropped it.... while fighting off the droids.

*************

The escape pod landed.... roughly on The Planet, Alia and The Clones quickly climbed out....

Alia suddenly grabbed her shoulder, realizing the pain was only getting worse... but she knew she had to tough it out.

The Clones looked around.... Alia could tell they were completely confused about where they were, but they were on guard...

Alia looked around and didn't know where they were at.... they had landed in an open field, huge trees stood off in the distance... three suns were setting on the horizon.

"It's getting dark... we should build a fire and wait for them to rescue us," Alia spoke up.

The Clones walked off, trying to find wood to build a fire with....

Alia sat on the ground... meditating, trying to reach out to The Jedi's..... hoping they'd hear her.

She groaned... when she heard nothing, but she couldn't give up....she had so much hope.

Maybe they were busy? She thought.

"They'll find us!" Alia mumbled....

"They have too," Alia whispered.

***********

Days had gone by... The Clones and Alia were still stuck on the unknown planet.

Alia grew weaker by the minute... she was losing a lot of blood, but she knew she couldn't give up....

Alia stood up slowly and looked around.... she felt something, someone was watching them.

"Someone is watching us," Alia replied weakly.

The Clones quick stood up, aiming their guns.... ready to shoot.

Alia stumbled towards one of The Clones... she gently put her hand on his gun.

"No.... d-don't shoot," Alia replied.

Suddenly there was a familiar sound... Alia looked up and saw a Republic ship, she smiled weakly....

The ship landed...

Obi Wan and Windu walked off.... Alia slowly walked towards them, blood slowly rolled down her arm....

Before she could walk any further, her legs gave out.... causing her to fall over.

She closed her eyes and breathed out...

"Alia are you okay? We thought you died... we showed up to where your ship was supposed to be.... but it was only in pieces," Obi Wan said, picking up Alia.

"Young Skywalker had to be sent back to Coruscant....," Windu replied. 

"Finally.... I knew you'd come," Alia smiled weakly, before they could talk anymore... Alia passed out, from loss of blood... and from lack of sleep.

*End of Flashback*