Chapter 17

Clone Troopers stand in a row on the floor of the hanger deck, waiting to board landing craft.... Alia and Obi Wan stand next to their Jedi fighters, talking to several Clone Commanders with their helmets off.

A hologram of the planet Utapau is projected by R4 into the middle of the hanger.

"Fortunately, most of the cities are concentrated on the small continent here.... on the far side," Commander Cody said.

"Obi Wan and I will keep them distracted until you get there. Just don't take too long," Alia replied.

"Come on, boss. When have I ever let you guys down?" Commander Cody smiled.

They all three laughed.

"Cato Nemoidia.... for starters," Obi Wan laughed.

Alia and Obi Wan climbed into their Jedi fighters....

"That was Anakin who was late. I believe," Commander Cody smiled.

"Very well, the burden is on me not to destroy all the droids before you get there," Obi Wan replied.

"I'm counting on you both," Commander Cody said.

************************
Obi Wan and Alia land their ships on a Platform... projecting out of the side, towards a giant sinkhole.

Alia noticed is was quiet.... too quiet.

Alia looked up and saw a local administrator walking towards them...

"Greeting, Jedi. What brings you both here to our remote sanctuary?" The Administrator asked.

"Unfortunately, the war," Alia sighed.

"There is no war here unless you've brought with you," The Administrator said.

Alia looked up... sensing someone was watching them.

"With your kind permission, I should like some fuel and to use your city as a base as we search nearby system for General Grievous," Obi Wan replied.

The Administrator nodded and waved for a ground crew.... the rushed over towards the Jedi fighters and filled them up with fuel.

The Administrator leaned towards Alia and Obi Wan....

"He's here! We are being held hostage. They are watching us..." The Administrator replied quietly.

"We understand," Alia said.

"The tenth level... thousands of Battle Droids," The Administrator said.

"Tell your people to take shelter. If you have warriors, now is the time," Obi Wan ordered.

Alia and Obi Wan starts walking towards their fighters.... they climb back into the Jedi fighters.

"R4.... Greenie, take the fighters back to the ship. We are staying here.... tell Cody we've made contact," Obi Wan ordered both droids.

Both of the Droids beeped....

Alia quickly placed her hand on her stomach.... feeling sick all of sudden, she threw her head back... taking deep breaths... trying to calm down.

**************************

Alia and Obi Wan make their way through the city, looking up at the tenth floor with their electro binoculars from their utility belt. They both try to figure out how they were gonna get up there.

Alia turns her head and sees hundreds of Giant Lizards.... Several Wranglers were standing around. she gently hits Obi Wan's shoulder, he turns and looks in the direction where she was pointing.

Obi Wan walked to one of the Wranglers and used the force with his slight hand movement.... Alia stood behind him.

"We need transportation," Obi Wan replied, moving his hand in front of the Wrangler.

"You need transportation," The Wrangler said.

"Get it for us," Obi Wan said.

"I will get it for you," The Wrangler replied.

One of the Wranglers turn to the others and chatter away in some strange native tongue...Obi Wan walks along the line of the Giant lizards, checking each one out.

Alia watches as he looks at their teeth, legs and size.... finally he pats one on the neck.

"This one," Obi Wan ordered.

The Wrangle brings over the Giant Lizard... that Obi Wan had chosen.

"Bogs... she answers to Boga, The Wrangler replied.

"Good girl, Boga," Obi Wan smiled.

Obi Wan jumps onto the back of the lizard... he turns towards Alia, extending his hand out for her.