Chapter 21

The Republic cruiser heads towards Coruscant.

Alia, Obi Wan, Bail, Yoda and two pilots sat in the cockpit.

"We are receiving a message from The Chancellor's office, sir," One of the pilots replied.

"Send it through," Bail Organa ordered.

The pilots began to push some buttons... Mas Amedda appeared on the screen in front of them.

"Senator Organa.... the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic requests your presence at a special session of Congress," Mas Amedda said.

"Tell The Chancellor I will be there," Bail Organa replied.

"Very well. If you happen to see Alia tell her The Chancellor wants to see her as well, he will be expecting you both," Mas Amedda smirked.

Mas Amedda's image disappeared from the screen.

"It could be a trap," Bail Organa said.

"No, I don't think so.... unless for Alia's sake then it could be, but I don't think The Chancellor will be able to control the thousands of star systems without keeping the Senate intact," Obi Wan replied.... looking over at Alia.

"If a special session of Congress there is, easier for us to enter the Jedi Temple it will be," Yoda said.

"The Chancellor knows I'm with you all.... What am I gonna do? I can't just go see him! He's the dark lord..... he will stop at nothing to get me to turn," Alia sighed.

Everyone looked at her... they were all concerned for her, but they knew she'd make the right decision.

**********************

Alia, Obi Wan, Bail and Yoda land on Coruscant.... Alia noticed she couldn't sense Anakin, fear grew inside her... so many questions flooded through her mind.

Was Anakin dead? If he wasn't dead, then where would he be?

She quickly snapped out of her thoughts when a guard approached them all.

"Welcome back, Senator. May I see your clearance?" The guard asked.

"Certainly," Bail Organa replied.

"Thank you, you may proceed. We will take custody of the Jedi," The guard said... walking up towards Alia.

"It would be better if we stayed with the Senator," Obi Wan replied... drawing away the focus of the guard.

"It would be better if they stayed with you," The guard said... backing away slowly.

Bail and his aides go into the Senate... while Yoda, Obi Wan and Alia head towards the Jedi Temple..... Alia sensed the sadness pouring out of both Obi Wan and Yoda, when they walked closer to the smoldering Temple.

Suddenly Alia stumbled backwards... falling to her knees, she held her head in her hands... she closed her eyes and started to get a vision.

She saw Anakin.... but he was different, she sensed sudden darkness... he looked towards her, and his eyes were pure yellow... but she saw tears running down his face.

He quickly turned around and started walking away.... she looked around and saw that he was on Mustafar.

Suddenly everything around her started to move quickly....

Now she was in a room.... the room was filled with Separatists, but then a door opened... and Anakin appeared.... he raises his hand towards the control panel and the exits close.

The Separatists looked around in bewilderment... and suddenly Anakin ignites his lightsaber.

Alia quickly opened her eyes.... she could feel the color drain from her skin, she felt sick.

She stood up and look at Obi Wan and Yoda... who were both concerned. Alia turned her head and began to throw up.... it wasn't pregnancy sickness... it was nerves.

She was beyond terrified about what that vision meant.... she knew it was a real vision because it felt to real.... and Anakin wasn't on this planet.

In that moment Alia knew that Anakin.... the man she loved, had turned to the Dark side.

She wanted to cry.... but most importantly she wanted to put an end to this....