Chapter 16

Alia, Anakin and Obi Wan walked onto the loading platform overlooking a docking bay where thousands of clone troops and armored weapons... tanks, which were being loaded onto a massive Republic assault ship.

"I think you both are gonna need me on this," Anakin said.

"Oh I agree! However it may turn out just to be a wild bantha chase.." Alia smiled.

Obi Wan turned on his heels and walked away... Alia turned to look at Anakin.

Anakin sighed and ran after Obi Wan.

"Master!" Anakin yelled.

Obi Wan stopped and waited for Anakin to walk up to him...

"Master, I've disappointed you, I have not been very appreciative of your training... I have been arrogant and I apologize... I've just been so frustrated with The Council. Your friendship mean everything to me," Anakin replied.

Alia slowly walked behind them.... giving them space.

"You are strong and wise, Anakin. I am very proud of you.... I have trained you since you were a small boy. I have taught you everything I know, and you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be.... and you have saved my life more time than I can remember. But be patient, Anakin... it won't be long before The Council makes you a Jedi Master," Obi Wan smiled.

Obi Wan starts to walk down the ramp, then turns back... he turned to look at Alia and Anakin.

"Don't worry. I have enough clones with me to take three systems the size of Utapau... and not to mention I will have Alia by my side, I think we'll be able to handle this situation," Obi wan smiled.

"Well, there's always a first time," Anakin smiled.

Obi Wan laughed... which caused Alia to smile.

"Obi Wan, May the force be with you," Anakin replied.

"Goodbye, old friend... May the force be with you," Obi Wan smiled.

Obi Wan heads down the ramp, and turned towards Alia...

"Don't take long, Alia," Obi Wan replied.

Alia nodded.

She turned towards Anakin.... wanting to tell him the exciting news, but if she said something about her being pregnant... then he'd find a way to keep her here.

"I wish I could kiss you right now," Alia frowned... which caused Anakin to laugh.

"Well once you get back... you can kiss me all you want," Anakin smiled.

Alia looked around... making sure no one was watching.

She grabbed Anakin by the cloak and pulled him into a kiss... a quick peck on the lips.

"I'll be back soon," Alia replied walking down the ramp.

"A-Alia..." Anakin paused.

"I love you..." Anakin continued.

Alia looked at him... one last time and waved goodbye... before walking into the Republic cruiser.

Once she was on the Republic cruiser... it quickly lifts off and heads for space.