Chapter 28

Alia and Obi Wan entered the ship... they both walk over towards Padme and check up on her.

"Alia? Obi Wan? Did you save Anakin? Is he alright?" Padme questioned.

Alia dropped her head...

"No," Alia whispered.

Obi Wan brushes a strand of hair away from Padme's face.... but she soon fell back into unconsciousness.

Alia and R2 watched over her... while 3PO and Obi Wan walked towards the front of the ship.

"Alia," a voice called out to her.

She looked around the room.... but no one was there.

She closed her eyes and felt a familiar presence.... a presence she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Qui Gon," Alia smiled.

Qui Gon suddenly appeared in front of her... he looked her up and down, he had a surprised look on his face.

"You've grown up, Alia," Qui Gon smiled.

"You said you'd always be with me? But you were never there...." Alia frowned.

"I was always there... Alia, maybe not in person but as part of the force I was," Qui Gon replied.

"Obi Wan misses you...." Alia said.

Qui Gon nodded.

"I see you.....you've been busy," Qui Gon said pointing to Alia's huge belly.

"I-I have been a little busy...." Alia smiled placing her hands on her belly... slowly rubbing it.

Suddenly Qui Gon wasn't smiling anymore... he was frowning.

"Alia.... your children are in grave danger, once they are born... you must separate them, you must protect them... from the Dark side," Qui Gon replied.

"Children? Are you telling me there are more then one baby in here," Alia frowned.

"Twins.... a boy and a girl," Qui Gon nodded.

Alia smiled... she knew Qui Gon was right, she had to protect her children but not just from the Dark side.... but from their father.

"I understand, I know what I must do," Alia replied.

Qui Gon smiled.

"One day you will see them again, I promise you.." Qui Gon said with a smile.

Alia smiled...

Suddenly Qui Gon disappeared before her eyes....

A single tear fell from her eyes.

She knew what she had to do, in order to save her children... she'd have to separate them... sending them both on opposite ends on the galaxy.