Chapter 26

Obi Wan walks down the ramp of the ship... slowly walking towards Anakin.

Alia kneeled down beside Padme... making sure if she was alive or not.

Alia sighed in relief... when she felt her pulse.

"You turned her against me!" Anakin yelled.

"You have done that yourself," Obi Wan replied.

"You will not take her from me!!!" Anakin yelled.

Anakin rips his cloak off.

"Your anger and your lust for power have already done that," Obi Wan said.

Obi Wan flings off his cloak...

Alia looks between them both... she knew they were about to fight.

"You have allowed this Dark Lord to twist your mind until now.... until now you have become the very you swore to destroy," Obi Wan replied.

They circle each other... Obi Wan quickly turned to Alia.

"Is she alright?" Obi Wan whispered..

Alia nodded.

"Don't lecture me, Obi Wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi.... I do not fear the Dark Side as you and Alia do. I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new Empire," Anakin said.

"Your new Empire?" Obi Wan questioned.

"Don't make me kill you," Anakin snarled.

"Anakin, my allegiance it to the Republic.... to democracy," Obi Wan replied.

"If you aren't with me, then you're my enemy," Anakin growled.... but slowly looked towards Alia, he saw the fear in her eyes... he wanted to comfort her, but he was just to angry.

"Only a Sith Lord deals in absolute... I will do what I must," Obi Wan sighed... knowing what had to be done.

Obi Wan ignites his lightsaber.

"You will try," Anakin snarled.

Anakin quickly grabs his lightsaber and ignites it.

Anakin lashes towards Obi Wan, and they began to fight.... Anakin starts to throw containers at Obi Wan.

They both work their way off the landing platform and into the main entry way. Anakin kicks Obi Wan, Obi Wan drops down to the lower level.

Alia heard a familiar beep.. she turned around and saw R2, he quickly rolled towards her and Padme.

Alia was sitting on the ground... looking around to see if anyone was around to help her.

Alia quickly jumped up and tried to pick up Padme... but struggled.

"Come on.." Alia mumbled.

"3PO I need help!!!" Alia called out.

3PO slowly walked off the ship....

"Oh Alia! What happened?!" 3PO asked.

"No time for questions.... we need to get her on the ship!" Alia replied.

3PO nodded... and hobbled towards Alia.

They both shrugged to get Padme up... and after trying many times, they finally were able to pick her up.

Once on the ship, Alia gently placed Padme on a medical bed...

A sudden sharp pain pierced through Alia's stomach...

She stumbled back and grabbed her stomach...

"Alia are you okay?" 3PO asked.

"I don't know what's happening?" Alia replied.

"Alia sit down... I need to examine you," 3PO said.

Alia groaned out in pain and slowly sat down... 3PO had her hooked up to some machines, one to monitor her heartbeat and the other machine was monitoring her unborn child.

"Alia.... it looks like you are in labor," 3PO replied looking over at a very concerned Alia.

"What?!? No! That can't be right.... I can't have this baby! Not without Anakin," Alia yelled.