Chapter 23

The cockpit of the sleek yellow galactic speeder opens, two hooded figures emerge and walk onto the veranda.... An alarm suddenly goes off deep into the apartment, both figures stop before a security curtain drops down and protects the veranda.

3PO enters the veranda and approaches both of the figures......

"Hello, might I help you..... oh it's you! Alia and Master Kenobi. Come in, quickly!" 3PO said.

The security curtains disappear, the both figures lift up their hoods.... looking around.

"Anakin has been here..... I sense it," Alia replied.

"Ah yes! Master Skywalker was here... right after the attack on the Jedi temple," 3PO said.

Alia looks up... and sees Padme coming down the stairs in a robe.

"Master Kenobi! Alia!" Padme greeted.

She embraced them both.

"Oh... Alia, Obi Wan... thank goodness, you both are alive," Padme sighed.

"The Republic has fallen. Padme.... the Jedi Order is no more," Alia said... with her voice breaking.

"I know, it's hard to believe everything to which we've dedicated our live.... is gone," Padme replied.

"I believe we have been part of a plot hundreds of years in the making," Obi Wan spoke up.

"The senate is still intact, there is still hope!" Padme smiled.

"No! P-Padme.... it's over.... T-the Sith now rule the galaxy as they did before with the Republic," Alia frowned.

"The Sith!?!" Padme shouted.

"I'm here looking for Anakin....when was the last time you saw him?" Obi Wan questioned.

"Yesterday?" Padme shrugged.

"And do you know where he is now?" Obi Wan questioned.

"Mustafar...." Alia whispered.

"No.... He came by yesterday, he was very upset.... but he didn't mention anything," Padme said.

"Padme, I need your help! He's in grave danger," Obi Wan replied... getting very impatient.

"From the Sith," Padme said.

"He's on Mustafar!!!" Alia yelled.

Both Padme and Obi Wan turn towards Alia.... who was very upset.

"The force bond," Padme whispered...

Alia turned towards Padme and gave her a confused look...

"You're going to kill him, aren't you?" Padme questioned Alia and Obi Wan.

Alia didn't want to kill Anakin.... it was killing her just thinking about killing the father of her child, but it had to be done.... it was the only way to bring balance to the force.

"He has become a very great threat," Alia replied.... tears began to fall down her face.

Both Alia and Padme move to sit down, both revealing their pregnant bellies.

Obi Wan sighed and walked towards the speeder... he turned toward Alia, and waited for her to join him... but he saw how upset she was, so he jumped into the speeder and took off.

********************************************
I deeply apologize for disappearing for a couple of days.... I took a trip to Disneyland, and went to the Galaxy edge park! Where I built my lightsaber and got harassed by many storm troopers.... it was quite amazing. 💙