Chapter 19

Alia stood in front of Commander Cody and Obi Wan... she drifted away into deep thought... she was thinking about Anakin, and she could sense he was thinking about her.... but something felt off, but she quickly shook it off.

"Commander, contact your troops. Tell them to move to the higher ground," Obi Wan replied... drawing Alia out of her thoughts.

"Very good, Sir," Commander Cody said... he turned around to walk away but suddenly stop, he turned around.

"Oh! By the way. I think you'll be needing this," Commander replied.... handing Obi Wan his lightsaber.

Obi Wan jumps on Boga... turning to look at Alia, who had a confused look on her face.

"Thank you, Cody! Now let's get a move on. We've got a battle to win here," Obi Wan smiled.

"Yes, Sir!" Commander Cody said.

Alia looked up at Obi Wan and smiled, quickly jumping up on Bogo...

Bogo reared up... and rode down the wall of the Giant sinkhole.

"Are you okay, Alia?" Obi Wan questioned.

"No... I sense something is wrong," Alia sighed.

Suddenly shot were being fired at them...

Alia fell off Bogo... she landed on her back.

She heard a loud screech... she looked over and saw that Bogo had been shot, and Obi Wan was falling... anger filled Alia.

She turned towards the Clones.... she felt a sudden urge of power flow through her, she lifted up her hand and screamed....

She walked up towards Clones and started to crush their armor.... screams filled her ears.

She turned towards Commander Cody... who was talking to someone on a hologram, Cody slowly turned towards her.... the color drained from his skin.

She lifted up her hand... and snapped his neck.

After killing all the Clones in her sight.... she then realized she had to go find Obi Wan, or what was left of him.

While rushing off to find Obi Wan.... she stopped and  stumbled back... closing her eyes and holding her head....She was feeling a disturbance in the Force.

She felt the screaming...

and crying....

They weren't just any screams.... they were the screams of her Jedi friends calling out for help.

She opened her eyes, tears flowed down her face... her worst nightmare had finally come true.

The end of the Jedi order.