Chapter 27

Alia sensed Obi Wan was in trouble, she quickly rushed off the ship.... not caring if she was in labor.

She found a rocky pathway leading to the lava river....

She heard intense yelling coming from the bottom of the pathway... she quickly picked up her feet and sprinted towards the voices.

"I have failed you, Anakin. I was never able to teach you to think," Obi Wan replied.

"I should have known the Jedi were plotting to take over!" Anakin yelled.

"From the Sith!!! Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!!" Obi Wan yelled back.

"From the Jedi point of view! From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!!" Anakin snarled.

"Well, then you are lost!!" Obi Wan said.

"This is the end for you, My Master. I wish it were otherwise," Anakin replied.

Anakin jumps and flips onto Obi Wan's platform.... they continued to fight again until Obi Wan jumps towards the safety of the black sandy edge of the lava river...

Alia stood behind Obi Wan....

"It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground," Obi Wan yelled.

"You underestimate my power!!!" Anakin growled.

"Don't try it," Obi Wan sighed.

Anakin charges towards Obi Wan...

Suddenly Obi Wan cuts at Anakin's knees, then cuts off his left arm in a blink of an eye.

Anakin tumbled down the embankment and rolls to a stop near the edge of the lava.

"NOOO!!! ANAKIN!!!" Alia screamed.... tears pouring down her face.

Obi Wan turned around and saw how heart broken she was.

Anakin looks over at Alia... and struggles to pull himself up from the embankment with juts his metal arm.... his thin leather glove has been completely burned off.

Alia watched as he kept sliding down into the black sand.

"You were the Chosen One!!! It was said you would, destroy the Sith... not join them. It was supposed to be you and Alia who would bring balance to the force... and you left in the darkness," Obi Wan yelled.

Obi Wan walked over towards Anakin's saber and picked it up....

Alia suddenly found herself trying to walk down the embankment but was grabbed by Obi Wan... she snapped her head towards his direction, he shook his head no.

Alia looked down at Anakin....

Anakin was staring up at Obi Wan....

"I hate you!!!" Anakin yelled.

Obi Wan had his arm around Alia... they were walking away... but Obi Wan stopped, and turned to look at Anakin one last time.

"You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you," Obi Wan replied.

Alia turned her head and looked down upon the man, she will always love.

"I love you.... Anakin," Alia whispered.

Anakin's clothing blows into lava river and ignites... suddenly Anakin bursts into flames and starts screaming out....

"ALIA!!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!" Anakin screamed out.

Alia dropped her head... and began to cry.

She had failed him....

Most importantly she had failed the galaxy...The Jedi who stood before her...

She wanted to believe there was still good in him... but that could be love talking.

Alia and Obi Wan looked down at Anakin and watched as he was engulfed with flames... horror filled their eyes.

Alia looked away.... seeing him in pain causes her heart to ache.

Water started to run down Alia's leg....

She looked over at Obi Wan who was still watching Anakin.

"I'm in labor and Padme is on the ship, we need to get her to a hospital and make sure she's okay..." Alia spoke up.

Obi Wan turned to look at her... he nodded and they both  rushed towards the ship....