Today's The Day

Jordan's Pov

I wake up in a cold sweat nightmares still haunting me. Seeing Ianite cold and pale then Dianite's sword go through her heart. "Jordan get up before they get here!" Hanna says walking down into my room. "You okay?" She asks sitting on the side of my bed. Hanna is Tom's girlfriend but over the years we've grown very close. "Its the nightmare" I whisper and Hanna strokes my head. "Tomorrow hopefully is the day we'll save her. We can do it Jordan with or without Tom. Now get dressed I'm making breakfast" Hanna says leaving me to get dressed. I put on my Ianite armor over my black shirt and green shorts. I run upstairs amd Hanna and Tom have started eating without me. "Morning Sparklez" Tom says and I smile. "Morning Synhd" I joke back amd we all share a laugh. I get about have way done with my pancake when Sonja runs in. "They're here" She says and we all jump and run. I stop at the doc before me stands a pirate ship and just about the cutest pirate I've ever seen. Tom Tucker Hanna and Sonja soon join me. The girl walks before us all and I see Hanna grab Tom's hand. I get jerked forward and a male pirate is griping the front of my chest plate. "The true follower Capsize" He says and I nod. "Yea that's me" I say breathless. "Skipper let him go" Capsize demands and Skipper lets me go. Capsize walks before me and examines me. "How do we know you're not a fake. Pretty boy" Tom burst out laughing, god there's another bad nickname I'm stuck with! "He's the one Capsize" Hanna says stepping up beside me. Its when Capsize pulls out a sword I start to worry. Hanna steps behind me and I start to sweat. "You're girl she's brave" Skipper says and Capsize looks away putting her sword away. "Oh no sir she's not mine we're just friends" I say as Hanna goes back to Tom's side. "Okay we believe you now what's your name." Before I cam answer Tom does. "Pretty Boy!" He yells and he laughs harder than before. "Shut up Dianite scrum!  Now you're name" Capsize says our eyes locking. "I'm Jordan and the Dianite scrum is Tom, beside him is Hanna who is also a Dianite scrum." I joke and Hanna gives me a tap with the sword of Dianite. "Hanna! Armor! Ow!" I yell and Hanna puts me out for the sake of my armor. "I'm Tucker and this is Sonja. We're Mianite's" Tucker finishes and Capsize nods. "Mianite such a wonderful man" Capsize says taking my wrist and dragging me towards the end of the dock. "You will show me around the rest of you my brother" Capsize says and I smile. After the rest of the group leaves I start to get nervous. "So what do you want to see first?" I ask trying not to be so awkward. "The scales of justice Mianite said that you built them!" Capsize says and I start walking towards the scales. "Now they're not the best I'm not the best builder" I say as we approach the scales. Capsize seems to disagree "Oh Jardon they're amazing!" She says running to get a closer look. Capsize seems to get really sad and sits as the foot of the scales. "Capsize you okay" I say going and sitting next to her. She doesn't look at me till I lace our fingers together. She has tears in her eyes and thats when I realize I'm not alone. "Promise you'll help me and skipper save her" She whispers and I nod. "I promise" Capsize hugs me and I hold her. "Now lets go see that big tree!" Capsize giggles grabbing my hand and running towards Jerry's Tree. As we walk in I hear Capsize gasp. "This is amazing" we walk all the way up to the nether portal and Capsize stops just o n front of it. "He lives in there" She says and I nod. "Hey Pretty Boy!" I he's Hanna yell and I turn to look down at her. "Hey" I say as Hanna arrives on our level. "Where's Tom?" I ask and Hanna gets a sad look on her face. "Drinking his heart out with Skipper" She says and I sigh. "I'm sorry" Hanna folds herself into my arms and sobs. "He was doing so good Jordan then they get here and its back to square one!" She sobs "What are you trying to say dianite scrum! That you want us gone!" Capsize yells she to is in tears. I grab Capsize's hand and she squeezes. "Hanna go home and get some rest" I say and Hanna just shakes her head and walks away. I start to war up Capsize's tour at my house. "Jardon this has really been an amazing day thank you" She says and I smile. "Why are you lookig at me like that!" Capsize jokes "Because you're beautiful." I say as we walk back to the ship. Capsize hugs me before boarding with drunk redbeard. "Get some rest crew!" Capsize yells and I smile. God she truly is a gift from the heavens!